please help--am I stupid or should I be patient

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 10:06 pm
I met a wonderful guy 3 years ago in DC. We immediately connected and were drawn to each other. Unfortunately I was there to only spend one night so I left. I did not sleep with himbut we made out for a long time. although we both wanted to have sex, I decided not to...
We decided to keep in touch and he told me he frequently travels to my state (NY).
Since that day, we talk on the phone, email each other. He tells me that , as a single DAD of 42, because of his 2 kids it's difficult to find time to come and see me.

I am a 31 year old frustrated and -tired of waiting- female who really loves this guy but I am suspecting that He may be married. How can he possibly go without sex for so long. He tells me that I should come see him. One time I did and he could not get out of work to see me.

What do you guys think? He calls me for phone sex about every month and it is hard to reach him because I only have his cell phone.

I know this sounds crazy but I am very attracted to this guy
please respond.

thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 592 • Replies: 6
No top replies

flushd

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 01:08 am
Just wondering: why is your name latina23f if you are a 31 year old woman?
sorry, that was just bothering me.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 01:34 am
I think you have been patient long enough. This "relationship" isn't going anywhere. He is most likely a married man.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 02:20 am
Whether or not he is married, you are not actually loving him, you just met him. Love is another whole subject.

You are infatuated, a charming place to be if it progresses to a real life love, but nowhere if it doesn't.

You are nursing a small semblance of possible love.

I don't say this meanly, but to wake you up.

Life is actually rather short, and real love matters. Skip this kind of stuff.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 08:15 am
latina--

Welcome to A2K.

Quote:
...it is hard to reach him because I only have his cell phone.

My warning bells are flashing here. He has a cell phone--yet is frequently unavailable. He has two kids? Who takes care of these kids?

You are being used, not wooed.
0 Replies

latina23f

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:49 pm
flushd wrote:
Just wondering: why is your name latina23f if you are a 31 year old woman?
sorry, that was just bothering me.

Dear reader,

I used the name latina23F because it's easier to remember as it is a part of my email address that I had since I was 23.
0 Replies

latina23f

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:50 pm
Thank you for your advice.
Thank you for your advice.
0 Replies