Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 830 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Montana

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:37 pm
None of the above. Every inch of me smells fantastic :-D
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 01:54 am
feet-Instead of cleaning them I just bought new shoes.
0 Replies

Gia

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 03:54 am
Sorry, but this bodacious-bootylicious-babeness Bod just does not do whatever that *smells* thing is that you're talkin' about.

Now, I must admit that I am self-diagnosed with a benign case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder so I never really ever leave home without antiseptic/anti-odorific baby wipes, a can of Pine-Sol, some Dr. Scholl's talc and travel-size Febreeze (EverGreen scent, my personal fave&rave)...just in case. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 04:18 am
I just showered and haven't yet (supposedly/possibly)started stinking again.

In the total picture I have never had a problem with my breath, underarms, feet or Mr.Bush (you mean Uncle George don't you?) and I have never visited the planet of which you spaketh either.
Not too sure what others think about my body scents and it doesn't really matter all that much. I know this much...nobody has ever said anything in the negative about my body aromas. Appearance, yes. Body essences, no. Nope. Nary a word or disheartening groan regarding my natural fragrance, not even in those tender touching personal moments.

I may not even use a deodorant today, often I go days without that annoying and overpriced grease stick.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:35 am
I still wonder where and why the idea of natural body odors became repulsive.. ?
it has only been for maybe 3-4 generations that things like deodorant, scented soaps etc.. became manditory in our society and the natural human odors repulsive..

( not preaching.. Laughing I have just always wondered about that)

What part of me smells right now?
My breath
Im drinking coffee and have not brushed my teeth yet this morning..
0 Replies

bluefin

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 10:13 am
well
it has to be my bum cause i dont wash it after use
what a question and what an answer
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 02:41 pm
i would say early in the morning is mouth then slowly as the day goes on the rest start catching up in a beatyfull armony. Very Happy

kinda like montana Very Happy
0 Replies