Why are you here?

iknow

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 10:44 pm
Re: Why are you here?
Roofingguy wrote:
why is the real reason your here reading this post,instead of doing something else????? Rolling Eyes

because i want to know more. duh.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 09:46 am
Because your cute little monkey avatar is too hard to resist. Smile
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 09:52 am
Because I have nothing to do at work, nobody is emailing me, other sites are quiet.

I like to read about other peoples lives either to criticise them, judge them,sympathise with them, wind them up, make them angry,have a giggle etc.

Basically my life is uneventful and I like to live my life through other people.
So far im an albino, dwarf with an annoying neighbour that im having an affair with.Im also my own mother, fathered by a pot plant.

Or Im very bored and anything productful that I could do is to big to be done at a place where I could be interrupted by work.

Excuses excuses.
0 Replies

Gia

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 10:35 am
Hi. I'm here because 1.) I'm too lazy to fill-out a profile and download a mugshot onto one of those DateMe.coms. Therefore, 2.) I stay in bed all day evading my Make-Believe Husband just like a Perfect Pretend Missus would do. 3.) I believe that EVERYTHING should be done over the Internet (slight addiction & I admit it--not a speck of denial in Moi) and since my selfish friends are too lazy to type me an e-mail instead of picking up that confrontationally social *thing* called a phone...well, I just don't have any friends in the real world. 'Til Friday night @ Joe's Pub. Boo hoo. Crying or Very sad...uh, NOT.

And 4.) since I live to meddle in other people's lives...well Roofingguy, you're just the most absolutely cutest lil' furry-smiley guy around this joint (LOVE the yellow background, it truly does bring out the sparkle in your eyes)--but seriously, that *sitting* picture looks, um....painful. Shocked

P.S. I'm one of those who clicked on All of the Above. Btw--fun poll & even funnier thread!
P.S.x2. I was cross-posting elsewhere. I ditto every Truth that Material Girl has spoken.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:30 pm
today im here because i am in my cozy chair in my desk with my feet up on my other chair... fan going on the back.... no one bugs me here... i just ate went to bathroom soo.... why shouldnt i????
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 04:28 pm
today Im here, cause its too cold to go out anywhere, so Im sitting in my office at work with the heater on full throttle! bored senseless!
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 09:08 pm
ok today i am here cuz i just ate... is getting late and i am too boored to do anything... i just did my quickbooks data entry and my head hurts from looking at this dumb monitor....but all the kids are on my bed trying to go to sleep ... cuz they are afraid to go to sleep on theirs...or maybe they just want to sleep next to mommy.....so that means i can go there right now... cuz if i go and lay down.. i am 100% sure that one of them will jump and land right on my family jewels... smashing them like a pair of avocadoes...lol...(they seem to have great aim for it).....i live in the west coast so early in the night everyone is signing off.. so i am alone now...all my eastern buddies are gone to bed....now my life will be in suspense until there is a reply on this subject....otherwise my life is in idle...lol Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 09:33 pm
well Im still here, cause Im a day ahead of you! lol and its the afternoon here. Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 10:45 pm
I come to A2K because I enjoy it, and find it usful. Learn a lot of things, and, hopefully, some others learn some thing from what I post.

Good people and good times here....
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 03:22 pm
Because I can't afford to put gas in the car to go anywhere.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 06:05 pm
no kidding thief...nowadays .. seems that by the time yo uget somewhere you are allready broke!!!

almost like telling the family.....ok we got so much $$$$ to go out so with this money we can actually drive somewhere...
0 Replies