How does the gravity theory fit into actual observation?

Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 07:37 am
@Jasper10,
Anyone can go out of the moment and come up with their own nonsense dualistic science; philosophy and psychology. That's easy.

But it is a biased science; philosophy and psychology because you are in only one of two consciousness states.

Have a go at balancing consciousness and coming up with a balanced science; philosophy and psychology. Not easy.

That will sort you out. It's not for the coward or the faint hearted.

Half logic science; philosophy and psychology is a load of nonsense that is peddled as fact but fails by observation.
steve reid

Wed 31 May, 2023 09:29 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
True, but that from which the "secondary creation" is created doesn't need an observer to exist
The tree doesn't fall, no pressure wave, no sound
The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, an observer, sound perceived
The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, no observer, no sound

The tree falls and unless there was a created observer in which there was a created ear or sound sensor, which those silent waves could strike, resulting in electric impulses being sent to the brain, which perceives those silent waves as sound, then there would be no SOUND..

That from which the "secondary creation" 'SOUND' is created, needs a created observer with a created ear or sound sensor, for SOUND to be experienced, otherwise, as you say, "The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, no observer, no sound."

I think we agree on this, but what I'm struggling with is

The Anointed wrote:
Without a created observer there is nothing, remove the observers and the universe disappears.

Is it as izzythepush suggests, a Shroedinger's cat conundrum.
As you have used the word 'created', is it a religious/God thing.
A combination of both the above.
Or something to do with matter not being tangible, just vortices of energy.

If every observer/all life in the universe was extinguished at this moment, the Sun/Earth would still exist, the Moon would continue orbiting the Earth, the cosmic dance would continue, just unobserved.

So in what sense does the universe disappear.

Why does there have to be an observer.
The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 03:12 pm
@steve reid,
Quote:
Is it as izzythepush suggests, a Shroedinger's cat conundrum.

If it is, then colour is not a perception created by the brain that exists only in the mind, but colour exists without an observer.
izzythepush

Wed 31 May, 2023 03:21 pm
@The Anointed,
We don't see infra red and ultra violet but it's there.
The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 04:05 pm
@izzythepush,
We see the blue sky the yellow sun and the red sunset, they're all there also, but is the sky blue, the sun yellow and the sunset red .
izzythepush

Wed 31 May, 2023 04:11 pm
@The Anointed,
The sky isn't blue right now.

It's black.

Btw, you waste too much time trying to convince people of things that have no consequence.

When Jesus was here he spoke about how to live your life, not where the ark was, or Eden, or where to find proof a global flood occured.

None of that ****.
Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 10:13 pm
@Jasper10,
The gravity theory doesn’t fit into actual observation because observations are confirming mature galaxies exist at the start of the idiots single Big Bang.

Game over for the gravity theory.
Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 10:18 pm
@Jasper10,
It means the idiots half logic theories are utter nonsense.

The idiots invented the half logic theories when they decided that they knew better than nature by guessing that the electromagnetic force interactions in nature cancel out.

They don’t cancel out.They vibratory balance.

Observational experiments confirm that in order to vibratory balance these forces you have to adopt the formula +/-=+/-

How else are you going to d0 it?

The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 10:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
When Jesus was here he spoke about how to live your life, not where the ark was, or Eden, or where to find proof a global flood occurred

The people JESUS spoke to knew where the ark was hidden and all about Eden, nor did they need proof of the global flood, although Peter, the number 0ne disciple, who was taught by JESUS, spoke to the people of the flood and the ark, in which the eight descendants of Enoch the heir to the throne of the MOST-HIGH in the creation were saved and how that flood was symbolic of the baptism.

I simply tell people to trust in the words of our lord, king and high priest, JESUS and to follow his main teaching which leads to everlasting life, And that is, to love God with all your heart, mind and soul and to love your neighbour as yourself and to take no **** from your detractors, which in his case, he called vipers, sons of Satan, liars and hypocrites, etc, etc.

Have you ever been baptized izzy?
The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 11:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The sky isn't blue right now. It's black.

What makes you think the sky is black izzy, and what portion of the sky are you referring to.
My brain perceives the sky above me in northern Australia to be a beautiful blue at this point in time, what colour does your brain perceive the sky to be above you right now izzy.
Jasper10

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 12:23 am
@Jasper10,
What the James Webb Telescope will reveal is that no matter how far back they look they will see perfectly formed galaxies the same as ours because the half logic scientific model that the idiots have invented is wrong.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 01:04 am
@The Anointed,
None of your business.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 01:05 am
@The Anointed,
It's not, it's day.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 01:48 am
@The Anointed,
The people of Israel knew where the fabled ark of the covenant was, the artifact that made armies invincible?

That probably explains why they were under Roman occupation, and why Masada was such a success.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 01:54 am
@The Anointed,
At 5.47am I was in bed. I couldn't see the sky because I live in a house.

Nobody is disputing the scientific processes of how we perceive colour.

I suspect you're angling for this because it's the only conceivable argument you could win, one where nobody disagrees with you.

Better than all that pseudo historical mumbo jumbo.
The Anointed

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 02:40 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
At 5.47am I was in bed. I couldn't see the sky because I live in a house.
Nobody is disputing the scientific processes of how we perceive colour.

And what about the processes of how we perceive SOUND izzy, do you still hold to the belief that sound still exists even without an observer.

Quote:
Better than all that pseudo historical mumbo jumbo.

Seeing as you brought up the subject of the siege of Masada, could you elaborate on that so called mumbo jumbo historical event.
izzythepush

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 02:53 am
@The Anointed,
Yes, because sound waves do not have to be experienced to exist.

Your pseudo historical nonsense is all about the flood and enoch etc. nothing to do with actual documented events like Masada.

You've not explained how, with the ark in their possession, the Israelites were occupied by the Greeks and the Romans and got thrashed at Masada.

The Anointed

Thu 1 Jun, 2023 06:30 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Yes, because sound waves do not have to be experienced to exist.

And you believe that those waves, which you call sound waves, have sound in themselves, do you izzy. You don't believe that they need a brain or nervous system to interoperate those vibrating waves as sound

Quote:
You've not explained how, with the ark in their possession, the Israelites were occupied by the Greeks and the Romans and got thrashed at Masada.

Being the biblical ignoramus that you are, you wouldn’t know that Jeremiah the prophet, hid the Ark of the covenant in the time before the troops of NEBUCHADNEZZAR destroyed the Temple of Solomon in 586 B.C., and it remains today where Jeremiah hid it, long before the occupation of the Greeks and the Romans.

2 Maccabees 2; Jeremiah Hides the Tent of the Lord's Presence.
“We know from the records that Jeremiah the prophet instructed the people who were being taken into exile to hide some of the fire from the altar, as we have just mentioned. We also know that he taught them God's Law and warned them not to be deceived by the ornamented gold and silver idols which they would see in the land of their exile. And then he urged them never to abandon the Law.

“These same records also tell us that Jeremiah, acting under divine guidance, commanded the Tent of the Lord's Presence and the Covenant Box to follow him to the mountain where Moses had looked down on the land which God had promised our people. When Jeremiah got to the mountain, he found a huge cave and there he hid the Tent of the Lord's Presence, the Covenant Box, and the altar of incense. Then he sealed up the entrance.

“Some of Jeremiah's friends tried to follow him and mark the way, but they could not find the cave. When Jeremiah learnt what they had done, he reprimanded them, saying, ‘No one must know about this place until God gathers his people together again and shows them mercy. At that time he will reveal where these things are hidden, and the dazzling light of his presence will be seen in the cloud, as it was in the time of Moses and on the occasion when Solomon prayed that the Temple might be dedicated in holy splendour.’

0 Replies