3

A new hypothesis about the origin of gravity!

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 04:38 am
I have been thinking these days about the origin of gravity and here is my hypothesis:

Every celestial body is moving through the space and this motion bears the force of gravity. The force is directly proportional to the mass of the body and its velocity. Thus, it can be expressed by F=k m v.

m is the mass of the body, v is the velocity and k is a constant.

The Earth has a huge mass and is travelling through space with a huge speed of 108000 km/h (so it is said). I think that the enormous mass travelling with an enormous speed tends to pull to itself the bodies which happen to find themselves in its close vicinity, thus enlarging its mass and consequently its force.

Of course this is just a thought, a hypothesis which is not supported by anything. Actually I am strongly against hypotheses. I believe that every hypothesis is very far from the truth. Our spirituality is still on a baby’s level to understand this life and this Cosmos.

Then why am I writing this? Only to tell you not to believe in any hypothesis.
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 209 • Replies: 3

1  
Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 05:04 am
@Mitko Gorgiev,
Talk to Jaspar 10, he has his own views on gravity and magnetism and loves to argue the toss with anyone.

1  
Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 11:08 am
This coming from an atheist (me) but I just think God went to Costco and bought all of the gravity in one bulk purchase. Really great deal. She initially went to Costco just to get all of the free food samples then saw how cheap the entire universe’s of gravity (per unit cost). What a deal! What a wonderful at whim purchase!

1  
Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 11:20 am
I went to Costco. I paid a membership fee only to find that its offers weren't any better than the local discount store which didn't require a fee and took credit cards.

When my membership expired I left it at that.

So did God btw, I saw in the Co-op just last week.