How does the gravity theory fit into actual observation?

The Anointed

Tue 30 May, 2023 03:53 pm
@Jasper10,
I see that Jasper10 is talking to himself again as usual, that makes me wonder at what stage of his insanity the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche who went mad, was when he was Jasper10s age.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Tue 30 May, 2023 05:31 pm
@steve reid,
Quote:
For over 50 years I believed that the world was in colour until I came to understand that colour is a perception, created by the brain that exists only in the mind, in a sense colour is an illusion, or my reality. The point is knowing this doesn't change how I see the world only how I understand it.

A human sensor, is that which responds to a physical stimulus (such as heat, light, sound, pressure, magnetism, or a particular motion) and transmits a resulting impulse to the brain.

You have heard that if a tree were to fall in the forest there would be no sound, only silent shock waves radiating out from the point of impact, unless there was a created ear or sound sensor, which those silent waves could strike, resulting in electric impulses being sent to the brain, which perceives those silent waves as sound.

Sensors are the eyes and ears of electronics, they monitor external stimuli such as sound, light, pressure, and heat etc, and convert them into signals for your microcontroller to process. All such things such as sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, etc, etc, are secondary creations, that need a created observer to exist.

The molecules released by flowers have no scent, it takes a sensor such as in humans and most animals, [a created nose] to transmit the message they receive from those flowers as electric pulses to the brain, which interprets that message as a sweet aroma.

I am a triad being consisting of Body, Soul, and Spirit=mind. The body is created from the universal elements and must return to the elements from which it is created. The Soul is the divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe activating all within, and like the elements, the soul must also return to the ‘GREAT THOUGHT’ which is made manifest as this visible universe, while the Spirit is the invisible mind which is the ‘I Am,’ that is imprinted upon the eternal universal Soul, which Soul must return to the ‘GREAT THOUGHT,’ with or without the ‘I Am,’ that is either accepted into the GREAT THOUGHT, or rejected, and if rejected, it is separated from the eternal Soul and ceases to exist.

YOU,” as a human being, are Body, Soul and Spirit, but “YOU” the invisible mind, are spirit.

This body that you see It isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit, I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
‘Who I Am’ until the day I’m finally born
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the earth from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To carry on in life’s eternal game. …. The Anointed.

If that body, which is the temporary tent in which is gathered your parental spirit who dwells behind the veil of the flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of that tent, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and “YOU” who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality or “CONTROLLING GODHEAD” to that body, which godhead should be an obedient servant to “WHO YOU ARE.”

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind The veil,
I lifted up my hands to find A lamp amid the Darkness;
and I heard, As from Without----
“The Me within Thee is blind.”----- By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body of “skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc,” has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU, the mind or spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force or soul, which returns to ‘THE GREAT THOUGHT,’ which has become all that exists and is the collective consciousness of all that exists from which 'YOU' could be resurrected in this cycle, or the next cycle of universal activity.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ’The Great Thought’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

He has eyes and ears everywhere.
Jasper10

Tue 30 May, 2023 11:14 pm
@The Anointed,
To digest from the post topic a bit.

If you want believe the nonsense that your mind has come up with then that is up to you The Anointed.

You need to get some control and you ain’t gonna get that if you can’t transition beyond your thoughts and emotions.

The hierarchy is,

I am (Presence)
Awareness (Unawareness)
Control (No Control)
Consciousness (In and out of the moment)
Thoughts ((Inward/Outward)
Emotions (Good/Bad/Balanced)

We are not thoughts of any kind the Anointed.

You don’t understand consciousness.

Consciousness preceded the many Big Bangs that are happening all around the heavens at varying timescales and will still be around after the final many Big Crunches that are happening all around the heavens at varying timescales when all matter disappears.The I am either has or doesn’t have awareness of consciousness and is therefore able or unable to control it.

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the universe at the macro and micro levels are not controlled by matter.
Jasper10

Tue 30 May, 2023 11:22 pm
@Jasper10,
Modern day science has invented a completely different science to natures science and that is why it can’t natch it up with it and why it’s science is failing by observation.

It has no understanding of consciousness and is struggling to accept that in order to understand it something needs to be completely separate from it.

AWARENESS.

Nature adopts full logic and is unbiased.
Jasper10

Tue 30 May, 2023 11:42 pm
@Jasper10,
Apologies,Digress not Digest. Predicted text.
0 Replies

steve reid

Tue 30 May, 2023 11:49 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Without a created observer there is nothing, remove the observers and the universe disappears.

As you know I don't have faith, so I can't interpret this the way you do
0 Replies

steve reid

Tue 30 May, 2023 11:53 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
For over 50 years I believed that the world was in colour until I came to understand that colour is a perception, created by the brain that exists only in the mind, in a sense colour is an illusion, or my reality. The point is knowing this doesn't change how I see the world only how I understand it.

A human sensor, is that which responds to a physical stimulus (such as heat, light, sound, pressure, magnetism, or a particular motion) and transmits a resulting impulse to the brain.

You have heard that if a tree were to fall in the forest there would be no sound, only silent shock waves radiating out from the point of impact, unless there was a created ear or sound sensor, which those silent waves could strike, resulting in electric impulses being sent to the brain, which perceives those silent waves as sound.

Sensors are the eyes and ears of electronics, they monitor external stimuli such as sound, light, pressure, and heat etc, and convert them into signals for your microcontroller to process. All such things such as sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, etc, etc, are secondary creations, that need a created observer to exist.

The molecules released by flowers have no scent, it takes a sensor such as in humans and most animals, [a created nose] to transmit the message they receive from those flowers as electric pulses to the brain, which interprets that message as a sweet aroma.

True, but that from which the "secondary creation" is created doesn't need an observer to exist

The tree doesn't fall, no pressure wave, no sound
The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, an observer, sound perceived
The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, no observer, no sound
Jasper10

Tue 30 May, 2023 11:57 pm
@Jasper10,
The gravity theory is based upon half logic.It is an attraction only theory based upon +/-…-/+ logic and is biased.

The magnetism theory is based upon full logic -/-….-/+…+/-….+/+ and is both an attraction and repulsion theory combined and is not biased.

Awareness which sits outside of matter is able to control the electromagnetic fields which affect consciousness before all matter appears and after all matter disappears.

Awareness is therefore able to control all thoughts as well.

Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 12:03 am
@Jasper10,
The Anointed talks a load of nonsense,Don’t get jumping into your imagination.You are lost enough.You need to stay grounded.
Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 12:25 am
@Jasper10,
Modern day science;philosophy and psychology claims that there is no controlling element to us because there is no part of us that exists that can take that control (Buddhism Philosophy).

Do you believe that?

The way it does this is by convincing everyone that Awareness and Consciousness are the same.

The moment you separate Awareness from Consciousness you are set free and and transition from unawareness to real awareness.

Don’t be taken in by idiots.
The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 01:09 am
@steve reid,
Quote:
True, but that from which the "secondary creation" is created doesn't need an observer to exist
The tree doesn't fall, no pressure wave, no sound
The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, an observer, sound perceived
The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, no observer, no sound

The tree falls and unless there was a created observer in which there was a created ear or sound sensor, which those silent waves could strike, resulting in electric impulses being sent to the brain, which perceives those silent waves as sound, then there would be no SOUND..

That from which the "secondary creation" 'SOUND' is created, needs a created observer with a created ear or sound sensor, for SOUND to be experienced, otherwise, as you say, "The tree falls, a pressure wave is produced, no observer, no sound."
Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 01:09 am
@Jasper10,
Mental health councillors would do well to tell their patients that awareness is separate from consciousness.

Patients might then be able to start making sense of things psychologically.

At the moment,in the majority of cases the only option is a prescribed drug.

And the modern day sciences have all the answers….lol…yeah right.

They haven’t got a clue, let’s be honest.

Anyway,apologies I digress from the post topic.
izzythepush

Wed 31 May, 2023 02:29 am
@steve reid,
I get the impression annointed quote mines anything that may support his theories.

I think this is his take on Shroedinger's cat, in that you don't know the cat is alive or dead until it's observed.

I'm no physicist, but I understand quantum physicists believe being observed affects the outcome of an experiment and annointed may be saying something like that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 31 May, 2023 02:49 am
@The Anointed,
The tree analogy always annoys me.

A forest is teeming with life, it would be impossible for a tree to fall in a forest and not be heard by something, even other plants are sensitive to sound.

Now if we're talking about a boulder crashing from a ledge in the desert, that could be unnoticed, but a tree, no way.

And I know it's all about the idea that nothing happens unless it's observed so you don't need to go down that particular cul-de-sac.
The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 03:25 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The tree analogy always annoys me.
A forest is teeming with life, it would be impossible for a tree to fall in a forest and not be heard by something, even other plants are sensitive to sound.

Then you have an observer and therefore you have sound.

Quote:
Now if we're talking about a boulder crashing from a ledge in the desert, that could be unnoticed,

If you believe that there is nothing that is sensitive to sound in your chosen desert spot where a boulder crashes from a ledge, then there would be no sound there, only silent pressure waves.
izzythepush

Wed 31 May, 2023 03:40 am
@The Anointed,
That's down to your definition of sound, which seems quite unique.

For most of us sound is produced whether or not anyone hears it.
The Anointed

Wed 31 May, 2023 05:18 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's down to your definition of sound, which seems quite unique.

In human physiology and psychology, sound is the reception of silent waves and their perception by the brain.

Quote:
For most of us sound is produced whether OR NOT anyone hears it.

What do you call something that no one hears?

0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 07:12 am
@Jasper10,
Observer/Observed is just duality nonsense. Double mindedness.

Derived from inward only out of synch meditation that has no understanding of consciousness.

jespah

Wed 31 May, 2023 07:20 am
This is the only gravity theory that matters.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 31 May, 2023 07:24 am
@Jasper10,
The electro-magnetic fields were around prior to the big bangs and will be around after the big crunches as well so the gravity theory doesn't work.

How can there be nothing at all?

The alternative magnetism theory is better than the idiots theory.