Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keepers founder, sentenced to 18 years for seditious conspiracy

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2023 03:30 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I have no sympathy for traitors and I hope they are forced to serve their entire sentence. I doubt that even one of these people will have a scintilla of actual guilt over their activities. None of these people have been elected to any office by the voters and I do not want the country run by a bunch of shabby looking low intelligent nut cases that think it's a grand idea to prove how much they love America by breaking into the Capitol, smearing excrement on the walls, chant Nancy (we are coming for you), display a noose for the Vice President, carry a CONFEDERATE flag thru the halls, and all the other bullshit things they did. They assume they can cry 'I didn't think it was wrong' because Trump called them in to help him. They are exactly where they need to be, housed with other criminals where they can impress the other important zeros with their stunning lack of respect for the country we live in.

Many people my age had fathers who served in the military during the Second
World War. My Dad was in combat and we were lucky to get him home, alive. Was he ever injured? Oh hell yes he was. I am proud that my Dad and a lot of other peoples fathers fought in a war to assure us of the freedoms we enjoy...and also the freedom of these lackluster crybabies to be unhappy.....but I refuse to be governed by these rioters and traitors who think they are merely visitors while they piss all over everything we hold dear.

Right on. GB. Right on.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2023 03:32 am
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

Celebrate good times, come on
Let's celebrate
Celebrate good times, come on
Let's celebrate

There's a party going on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years

https://imgur.com/0VlEotT.gif
of imprisonment these Pieces of Sh!ts will be spending incarcerated!

The real celebration will occur when Trump is convicted and removed from society.

I'm hoping that Donald Trump as a last resort will plead insanity and be institutionalized, but that is almost certainly not going to happen because his grandiose self-image wouldn't allow it. Fine. Let him sit in prison if that's what he wants, just remove him from society. My only hope is that the country can recover from his pathological influence.

Same thing I said to GB above for you, Colubar.

I want to see Trump removed from society...and it matters not if it is the more appropriate insane asylum...or prison.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2023 04:47 pm

the chief domestic terrorist gets his!

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio sentenced to .22 years. in prison for January 6
(cnn)
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2023 06:23 pm
@coluber2001,
I had a fleeting mental image of Trump signing executive orders from a cell in Georgia.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2023 10:22 am
This sh!t seems inevitable!
Man convicted in January 6 riots running for Santos seat in Congress
Quote:
Of the 15-odd Republican candidates vying to replace George Santos in Congress, one stands out so far – not just because he has now been convicted for trying to obstruct the very body he wants to join, but because he claimed to have “no idea” Congress met at the Capitol building he stormed on January 6.

Philip Grillo, a candidate in the special election for Santos’s vacant Long Island seat, was convicted this week of charges relating to the January 6 attack, when he entered and exited the building multiple times, at least once through a broken window.

At one point during the protest Grillo, 49, was interviewed on camera about why he was there.

“I’m here to stop the steal,” he said, according to the justice department. “It’s our ******* House!”

He then made his way further into the Capitol. He also recorded videos of himself in the Capitol. “We ******* did it, you understand? We stormed the Capitol,” Grillo said in one. “We shut it down! We did it! We shut the mother..!”

On his third entrance to the building, the justice department said, he could be seen in multiple instances pushing up against police officers and, in another recording, from his cell phone, smoking marijuana inside the building and high-fiving other rioters.

Recently, during his trial, he testified that he had “no idea” Congress convened inside the Capitol.

Grillo was found guilty this week of the felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding, along with a series of misdemeanors, including entering restricted grounds and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2023 02:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
inevitable as well as a waste of time.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2024 02:27 pm
Proud Boys member sentenced to prison on Jan. 6 charges after insulting judge
Quote:
Prosecutors described Bru as one of the least remorseful rioters who participated in the insurrection. Bru planned for a “January 6 2.0” attack to take over the government in Portland, Ore., just weeks after the riot in Washington, D.C., the AP reported.

“He wanted a repeat of January 6, only he implied this time would be more violent,” prosecutors said.

The DOJ said Bru charged the makeshift barricades police officers made with a bicycle rack and used his body weight to push against it. Bru did not attend the “Stop the Steal” rally hosted by former President Trump, authorities said, adding that he joined other rioters inside the Capitol and entered the Senate gallery and in total, spent about 13 minutes inside.

Bru had failed to appear at two court hearings since June. He represented himself in court and had an attorney on standby, the AP reported.

Prosecutors recommended Bru be sentenced to seven years and three months in prison.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2024 05:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
Good. Couldn't happen to better people.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2024 02:52 pm
And the hits keep on coming.
A former editor of a Brooklyn-based Orthodox Jewish newspaper has pleaded guilty to obstructing police officers at the Capitol riot.
Quote:
The editor, Elliot Resnick, entered the plea, to a felony count of obstructing law enforcement during a civil disorder, before Judge Rudolph Contreras of Federal District Court in Washington. Mr. Resnick, 40, of Manhattan, is scheduled to be sentenced in June.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2024 03:19 pm
You know if by chance that idiot tRump gets reelected he will pardon all these lowlifes! And I won't be surprised if he does get elected. The majority of the American public is ignorant and uneducated.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2024 03:24 pm
@jcboy,
I'm going to counter that possibility. Knowing how lazy Trump is. If in fact, he does get reelected, I suspect he won't pardon ALL of those violent idiots after he gets back into office.

Not for the reason one might think - that this hypothetical Trump would care about the possible rule of law and in regards to some of the definite violent acts many of these treasonous criminals have definitely done. But because ... he is in fact very lazy and has truly never awarded any of his followers for their slavish loyalty. And because he's so bloody lazy.
jcboy

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2024 03:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
I do hope you are right and you just might be, he is a lazy SOB.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2024 03:41 pm
A TALE OF A HOMETOWN FASCIST!

I'm so proud. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ashland doctor charged in connection with Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection in plea negotiations
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2024 10:18 am
@tsarstepan,
Man Who Smoked Marijuana in Senate Office on Jan. 6 Sentenced to Prison
Quote:
A New York man who was part of the mob of former President Donald J. Trump’s supporters that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and who then smoked a joint in a senator’s office, was sentenced on Thursday to three and a half years in prison.

The sentencing of the man, Brandon Craig Fellows, came about six months after a federal jury in Washington, D.C., convicted him of obstruction of an official proceeding, a felony and several misdemeanors, including illegally entering and remaining in a restricted building.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2024 11:25 am
@tsarstepan,
I refuse to let that twerp ruin smoking pot for me. I hope they threw the book at him. I hope the book was "Be Here Now." And in the wrapper, too. Bastard.
0 Replies