Will he contact me, did I make a mistake?

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 02:18 am
Hello, I need help. I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

I went out with one
boyfriend after a month of correspondence. He is 22 and I am 20 years old. We went out 3 times and had a kiss the 3rd time. I've never dated or had a kiss before, let alone a relationship. I told him that and he understood. After that, he never called me to see each other, but we typed messages every day. We didn't see each other before Christmas or before New Year. We are 50 km away. It got to the point that we didn't see each other for 2 months, and he didn't do anything to see each other. I was honestly frustrated and asked him what he thought of me. That this doesn't make sense to me that we rarely see each other. He said that we see each other too little, that he agrees with me, that he would like us to progress. He said that he is not sure about the relationship yet, but that they could take it to a higher level. I said I'm not in favor of it, so he asked me why, everyone is like that... I said do I have to too if everyone is, he says no, but that they could try it. The conversation ended with me telling him that we simply won't see each other again, and he replied, okay, it's your decision and 👍🏻

A little over a month has passed since our conversation and he hasn't contacted me. Honestly, every day I question whether I did the right thing because I got attached to him, but the main reason why I did it is that he didn't prioritize me, he didn't call me to see me at all, even though I knew how to ask him even before, and it's regular went out with friends, I don't even have his number, he never asked me, and we talked on Facebook. He didn't behave as warmly as at the beginning with the obligatory good night and a few emojis, when I knew how to send good night, and he was still active an hour later as if he ignored the message, but he always sent morning. All that fell silent after our first meeting. I had the feeling that I was just an option for him and that he might be dating someone else.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,273 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 06:43 am
@Violetta88 ,
He's not that into you, obviously, so just move on. You have a good 60 years ahead of you - find someone who's genuinely interested in you.
MsKnowledgebased

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2023 10:15 pm
@Violetta88 ,
Do not lose the credit you have for already waiting. If you are thinking about not waiting for him then why are you sending your message?
0 Replies

MsKnowledgebased

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2023 10:17 pm
@Mame,
That is nice of you to say so that she can live your cynics in her life now. She will get there and we are not to contribute to The Delinquency only if it is to end it.

Regarding Mark
Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2023 04:44 pm
@Violetta88 ,
Violetta88 wrote:

Hello, I need help. I apologize in advance for the mistakes.
Had the feeling that I was just an option for him and that he might be dating someone else.

Okay thanks again already.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2023 04:46 pm
@MsKnowledgebased,
MsKnowledgebased wrote:

That is nice of you to say so that she can live your cynics in her life now.

But you were right just not right in the future ever.
0 Replies

Jennifer Pearson

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2023 01:59 pm
@Violetta88 ,
First of all, don't worry about making mistakes. We've all been there.

In your case, it sounds like this guy wasn't trying as hard as he should have. It's good that you were honest with him about what you wanted and how you felt, but if he hasn't gotten in touch with you after a month, it's probably safe to assume that he's not that interested in moving forward.

If you had feelings for him, it's natural to wonder if you made the right choice, but remember that you deserve someone who puts you first and makes you feel important. Don't settle for someone who treats you like an option instead of a priority.

Keep your head up and try to find someone who loves and cares about you. You can do it!
0 Replies

MsKnowledgebased

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 11:41 pm
@Violetta88 ,
Contact.

You had contact with me since.

How are you??
0 Replies

riviuphim

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2023 02:22 am
@Violetta88 ,
goood