Love advice: Am I wrong?

Kloda

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2023 04:12 pm
Hi everyone:)
I'm new here, I'm writing with my heart in my hand. Sorry If I'm writing bad, I'm not an English speaker.
So, I met this guy in November in the city where I moved (let's call it Paris).
He's amazing and he did the first step asking me to go out. We saw each other 7 times, and slept together 4 times. In January we both went on holiday in our different countries and didn't texted for 2 weeks.
Acoming back in Paris, he texted me to see if I was in the city and he seemed very interested to see me.

A month ago we met each other and he joked about the fact like "if I'm seeing other guys", but at the moment i didn't get the fact that maybe he was worried about something. The date was amazing but after that he started to not search for me.

Two weeks ago I went to his home, watched a film with his flatmates ad slept together. He was very cold. The next day, in the morning I told him that I like him, but without pressure. His answer "oh ok" his mind was in another place.
The same night I wrote him why he was so cold, and replied that he had thigs in mind (exams).
After that he told me that's it's better to talk eye to eye and not by message.

After one week of silence I wrote him if he wanted to go out and that I really'd like to see him.
No reply.
Now what can I do?
Is it a good idea to surprise him going where he lives one of those days?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,262 • Replies: 3

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2023 11:23 pm
@Kloda,
No, do not surprise him and do not contact him. He's not interested and he used you. It's best to chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on. Good luck!
BobBlack

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2023 03:57 pm
@CalamityJane,
Seconded. Nothing good will come of it. Just forget about him.
0 Replies

LoveMonkey

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 08:16 am
@Kloda,
Yeah....i speak as a man here. I know how men operate. It sounds like he has had his fun and is likely looking for his next "victim".
So many men simply are not interested in getting too involved with women these days. Its all too easy now, for men to get to sleep around with lots of women. Men get their Fun, without any commitment.
Its not for me, but most men, happy to go down that route
0 Replies