Is my boyfriend too selfish?

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2023 09:04 am
My bf and I live an hour apart. Initially, our plan was for me to live where he lives 1/2 of the week (I still work part time near my home). But I've discovered I don't like living in his apt (which I pay 1/2 for) and want to live in a home like I do now (I own my own home).
I told him that it is very difficult for me to come to him every weekend b/c of work and it doesn't leave me any time for myself for errands, etc. on the weekend. He lives in a very nice area but the whole goal was for us to spend more time together. I suggested alternating weekends (which we did when I first met him and before we got a 2 BR apt last June) and find a home we like in his area (only house we like so far is a new one that will take 10-12 months to build).
He first said ok to alternating weekends and then he said after some thought he may rent a 1 BR in the same building he is currently living b/c he doesn't want to be an hour away from his friends and his adult kids. FYI he only sees his kids once or twice a month and he only goes into his office nearby once a week at most and he can probably change that if he wants.
I told him I'm the one making all of the effort and he needs to share in that. Am I wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 568 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 01:50 pm
Are you really that gullible?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2023 06:36 am
Please read her previous post.