Thu 12 Jan, 2023 07:51 am
Hello, there is a couple who always fight. There are kids involved. Kids get battered by parents. Everyone is hitting each other. Normally things fix themselves and someone leaves the relationship. I can't go to the police because they both wont press charges. They are happy together despite with all the physical violence. This is not normal. I am certain they have gone insane. No one knows what to do because they will deny it. Every few minutes something crazy goes on in that house. The kids are insane because of the violence. The violence is severely intense and may have been badly hurt yet they stay together. They use weapons and all sorts of items to batter each other. I don’t know what to make of insane people. They are completely insane because they like getting beaten up. Insane people need help and support.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 396 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Thu 12 Jan, 2023 10:12 am
@GTGERG3e,
Contact Child Protective Services or its equivalent where you live. Protecting minors is their #1 priority, and they don't give a damn if the parents don't feel like pressing charges. If the kids are being hurt, then that's that.

If for some reason this doesn't do the trick, then go to the press.
0 Replies