Police wont arrest Child Abuser

Fri 13 May, 2022 01:35 pm
Its been years since I took charge and walked I walked out the door on my abusive ex husband Keith Pogoda in New Jersey. But he continues to sexually abuse my two girls and the boys club police ignore it. He raped me during my marriage and now he is doing the same thing to my precious babies and there friends. I could fill a book on how many times my wonderful neighbors reported him and dyfs came to investigate. Over and over they let a sex predator go. He stalks and follows me and threatens to kill me.

What is a helpless preschool teacher to do?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 505 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Fri 13 May, 2022 01:37 pm
@MedfordMom,
Go to the press. Tell them what you told us.
0 Replies

Barry Switzer gene

Tue 21 Jun, 2022 09:01 pm
@MedfordMom,
Dan;14099542 wrote:
Political Canadianness has gone too far.]

Well Dan it is true. I had a dream about this. The twinkie brewheads. And this isn't postmodernism. There is definitely a vibe of lawlessness. The Phoenicians were in the New World too. I am not saying that is what these cave paintings are. Chac Lord (or if you are Louis Lamore you abbreviate that to "Chet." Like that block clown guy in weird science. Turning people against republicans in name only, I guess including me, says S.E. Cupp.
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post
0 Replies

GTGERG3e

Thu 12 Jan, 2023 07:56 am
@MedfordMom,
That must be quite awful for you.
0 Replies