How do I know if he is having a mid life crisis?

Gidgit3

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 03:16 pm
But then again I am torn. Everyone in his life has left him. His Mom left his Dad after 11 years of marriage, His Dad died when he was 14, Mom kicked him out at 17 and they have never really been close - and we have been married 12 years. He even remarked about it after our 11 yr anniversary - that he made it to 11 years.

Don't get me wrong - I want to be a good wife. Patient and supportive. But right now it seems that I am just a major part of the problem. And in between being patient and supportive, I get mad and scared.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:11 pm
This doesn't sound like a mid-life crisis. This sounds like he is having an affair. If it becomes serious, he will divorce you. If it fizzles out, he will come crawling back. In the meantime--you have no clue.

A real man would be there for his wife and kid--I think he's a poor excuse for a man. I would bet a lot of money that he's out there dangling his toes in someone else's pond.

Hire a private detective.
0 Replies