Still inlove with him

Thu 15 Dec, 2022 08:44 am
Hi, I am new here. I just wanted an advice about this. I had a boyfriend for almost 4 years and suddenly I somehow tried to cheat but it wasn't my intention to do it we broke up it hurts so much I know I loved him that much it just that after 6 months since we broke up, I still want to be with him. But now it looks like he was so angry of me because of what happened before. Within the 6 months after we broke up, I tried reaching him out just to check if how he was doing, but I cannot do it. That day when it was my birthday I somehow waited to chat and greet me but I didn't received anything from him. On his birthday as well I tried to greet him but I still can't do it because I am afraid what he will say. And now this december I did have the guts finally to reach him out to say sorry and asked to start over again. Somehow he's so mean about what happened before kept saying things that hurts a lot but i think I deserved it right ? I just don't know if it's okay to stay or I don't know. I asked and begged him for a second chance and I did say that I will wait up until his ready. I dont know what I am doing. I just wanted to correct the things on what I have done for hurting him. What else do I need to do just to get him back or I don't know if its still good to be like this. Please give me some advice .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,342 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 15 Dec, 2022 11:12 pm
Take the lesson to heart, get over it, and move on.

The trust was broached, displays of regret will avail you naught, and may even harden further his rejection.
0 Replies

Mame

Fri 16 Dec, 2022 04:07 pm
@darkqueencyy,
What in the world does this mean? "...suddenly I somehow tried to cheat but it wasn't my intention ..." Did you try or did you cheat? If it wasn't your intention, why do it?

He doesn't sound like he trust you anymore and once that's gone, that's it. Why not give the guy you tried to cheat with a call?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 03:18 am
@darkqueencyy,
darkqueencyy wrote:

Hi, I am new here. I just wanted an advice about this. I had a boyfriend for almost 4 years and suddenly I somehow tried to cheat but it wasn't my intention to do it we broke up it hurts so much I know I loved him that much it just that after 6 months since we broke up, I still want to be with him. But now it looks like he was so angry of me because of what happened before. Within the 6 months after we broke up, I tried reaching him out just to check if how he was doing, but I cannot do it. That day when it was my birthday I somehow waited to chat and greet me but I didn't received anything from him. On his birthday as well I tried to greet him but I still can't do it because I am afraid what he will say. And now this december I did have the guts finally to reach him out to say sorry and asked to start over again. Somehow he's so mean about what happened before kept saying things that hurts a lot but i think I deserved it right ? I just don't know if it's okay to stay or I don't know. I asked and begged him for a second chance and I did say that I will wait up until his ready. I dont know what I am doing. I just wanted to correct the things on what I have done for hurting him. What else do I need to do just to get him back or I don't know if its still good to be like this. Please give me some advice .

You should NOT give up on it. People say get rid of it but you should not. Work it out.
0 Replies