CRIMINAL LAW is NOT DETERMINATIVE of HUMAN CONDUCT.

upsurge

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:17 pm
@vikorr,
You characterized my submission as "babble", and, now you claim you have not been addressing my writing. You predominantly address my person in ad hominem attack, and, it is radically tiresome. You disagree with everything I mention...however, you are absolutely incapable of writing point blank disagreement with the original post which I have submitted. Write a polemic against my submission, or, just plan quit harassing me constantly, with your inane excuses for the continual attack against my person. Stop the ad hominem criticism...is there a way to block you from continually attacking my person, by blocking you from posting on my place here!?
vikorr

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:32 pm
@upsurge,
Yep. Your OP is babble.
Quote:
now you claim you have not been addressing my writing
This claim is misleadingly non-specific. Specifically, I said I wasn't addressing either the logic nor the content....I was addressing your expectations, your communication style, and human motivation. What motive do you have for being misleadingly non-specific?
Quote:
You disagree with everything I mention
Not true. I've said many times I have no position on your 'treatise'. What motivation do you have for not noting/understanding (take your pick) what I've said multiple times?
Quote:
you are absolutely incapable of writing point blank disagreement with the original post which I have submitted
I said multiple times I couldn't care less what your original post says. What motivation do you have for not noting/understanding (take your pick) what I've said multiple times?

I've spelt all of the above out in very specific, very black and white terms. You could ask yourself why even now, you keep wanting to misread / misinterpret what I've said. Continually misinterpreting black and white writing is illogical is it not? But as I said, human motivation has very little to do with logic.
upsurge

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 06:06 pm
@vikorr,
You are plainly some sort of idiot claiming to know what my expectations are, and, how I want to motivate persons to read my post. You are thus absurdly claiming to read my mind ...and, in bad faith, you impossibly claim my original post is not connected with your continual attack against my person. I motivate by presenting an interesting title, and, interesting statements...

I can show you a beautifully positive response to my essay, from a fellow in Germany, who is a published scholar, and totally understands what existential ontology is; and, who speaks German; English; and Portuguese; and, is a gentleman --- in total contrast to your rudely horrid mode of addressing another human being, who is positing a radically viable critique of criminal law. Too bad you are so radically stupid that you can only attack my person; and, could never in a million years posit a critical response to my essay...
0 Replies