GIRLS PLAYING ONLINE games CAMELOT- Does husband get upset?

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 02:35 pm
Hey Girls, just wondering why you like the online gaming stuff so much? What is the allure?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 624 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tijeras

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:34 pm
Addiction
It's a cute fantasy game. I like World of Warcraft there more. You can create an alter ego who is a super woman, a female super hero, quite sexy and sensual, strong, etc. Someone like Xena, and believe while in the game that you are actually Xena. You meet people (just online), form a guild, socialize and even flirt (all online).

EVERYTHING IS FINE AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN CONTROL. As any fantasy, it can become an addiction. I know people who have met in the game and afterwards actually met in person.

I will go back to World of Warcraft, I like it as a escape, especially during the winter, BUT I will not plug myself to the game as my ex- did.

THE CLUE IS BALANCE, even if you are drunk, convinced that you are Xena.
0 Replies

vk33

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 07:21 am
Hi, I'm new here, what is this camelot game? URL? I hear about it alot here on this forum...

thanks!
0 Replies

maddie25

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 09:32 am
Flirt?
Flirt within the guild or while playing? and does it depend on how the guy responds to you, or do you do it to all? How do you know if it's a girl or guy? and doesn't even guys have girl characters? They do on Camelot (so I'm told). Is that no really true for the most part? What's the percentage of guys vs. girls in the game? Is the game a primary interest for the girls that you know who play or flirting in a fun, whimsical environment, rather than a boring chat room?
0 Replies

maddie25

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 09:33 am
Camelot
It is a online game with characters and stuff that people play for hours everyday...they socialize, join teams...send jokes back and forth, private messages, etc. They create this whole world...their charcters can marry, they have houses, etc. They try to protect their lands and fight other teams. That is the Walmart version.
0 Replies