Its the monthly thing true??

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 11:34 pm
i heard rumors and i am not really educated on it, seems like every once in a while the mrs. is really bad mood, usually before the "day" and i know there are alot of ladies here, is this anger really due to it or is it just a dumb saying.
it also seems that after it its the opossite , the nicest wife.

whats going on!!?
should i run for cover?
should i be comprehensive?
is it normal?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,017 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Devious Britches

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 12:14 am
smile I think so. I go through some mood swings from hell. Another saying that I find is true is if another female is in your home on it staying for a "period" of time. Say like her sister or friend comes to visit for a week and is on it 10 to 1 she will start. It's weird I didn't believe it either but it's happened to me many times. It's like the body picks up another female in the home and goes to it. i know sounds crazy but I'm a believer.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:59 am
Yes, the hormones do kick in, but it is different with each woman. I sometimes get depressed and anxious, other times I get horny. My poor husband never knows what he is in for. Sometimes I will just feel really sad without a reason and I have to say to myself "it's just that time of the month" and it does help me to get a grip.

Roofinguy- you might want to track your wife's cycle so you can predict when you might be walking on thin ice. Many women start to crave carbs and salt or sweets around the same time as the mood swings, so you might want to keep a nice bag of terra chips around or a little chocolate bar to tame the beast in the woman .

Devious - women do get onto each other cycles. Ever work in an office full of women or live with a female roommate? Everyone gets their period within a day or two of each other. It only takes one cycle to start being on the same rhythm.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:34 am
Yes, its true.

I had a bit of pain this morning and its enough to put me in a bad mood.
Emotions/moods are up and down.

We cant help it and we dont like it anymore than you guys do.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:39 am
After the middle of the woman's menstrual cycle, the body produces progesterone. That hormone may cause a lot of discomfort. In each woman it is different. When her period arrives, the progesterone stops secreting, and the PMS abates.

http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/Mosby_factsheets/Premenstrual_tension.html

In my experience, the PMS got worse, as I became older! Sad
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:45 am
Whatever the explanation is I dont like it and I wish it was something we didnt have to have every month.
Once a year fine, but why every month, oh how the Gods laugh at us.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:47 am
material girl- Take heart. It won't last forever!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:42 am
Haha, yep, just the 20 odd more years, then I get to look forward to the menopause, hormone replacement therapy and MORE facial hair.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 08:47 am
wow , thanks girls seems i touched a popular subject, see this weekend i had it all, i had from her depression about our economic stuff then anger then tears, and last night some loving, this morning a goodbye kiss, i can allready picture that little plastic wrapper in the trash can, i can almost guarrantee tonight i wont be able to get her off my back.

this weekend we argue about buying a house two yeras from now?, about the phone line?, about me using the pc?, about a dumb keyholder?.

if i am not mistaken, i feel her beign sad like 4-5 days before the period with tears and depression, then 1-2 days before she turns really mad and she hates me for everything, after it starts she lasts like 3 days with pain and angry but not as before,the lasts days she becomes loving and horny.

now here i am wondering if i am really screwing up or if its that time, someone said to learn that cycle and prepare Very Happy , thing is it varies
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:19 am
Keep a calendar - and beware if she's craving chocolate milk and salty snacks.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:57 pm
Hey - while we are on the subject - get rid of those tampons:

www.divacup.com
www.thekeeper.com
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:12 pm
yea i think this is the new kind:
http://www.usoutdoorstore.com/outlet/images/products/full/p-01467!513.jpg
Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:19 pm
All women are different, but yes PMS is very real.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:21 pm
My ex use to call it "Punish My Spouse", lol.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:26 pm
Roofingguy wrote:

LOL...looks better than that funnel thing!

just give me my chocolate, my tampons and stay outta my way
for a couple of days :wink:
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:11 pm
yea kiwichic you can wear it and surf at the same time. :wink:
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 11:16 pm
sweeeet! :wink:
0 Replies

kristin22088

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:09 am
hye dont get rid of those tamponds
Very Happy
Green Witch wrote:
Hey - while we are on the subject - get rid of those tampons:
Very Happy www.divacup.com
www.thekeeper.com
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:23 am
PMS.... how I hate it, how it loves me... errr stupid stupid stupid

And yes my cycle will always change when I am with other girls
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:37 am
I like to think of the period as a positive thing.

Just look at your wife and say "hey honey, it's blowjob week!" while slapping her on the ass.

Women love to hear stuff like that.
0 Replies