who's the most beautiful woman in the world?

talk72000

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 01:42 pm
The current crop of Bollywood beauties are much more statuesque in that many now have won international beauty contests of one sort or another. The previous crop mostly had beautiful faces but when they donned swimsuits on screen they were less flattering. Nargis had a good figure but Vijayantimala and Sadhana were somewhat so so. But the previous crop were talented in many ways that the current crop lacks. The previous crop came from real life experiences with talents and skills acquired outside. Vijayantimala is a pleasure to watch in her dances. Her motions and articulations seem to flow. No one comes close.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:41 pm
Oh my goodness! I just now saw this... Embarrassed

Francis, you brightened up my day (probably my whole week, actually!). That was very sweet of you, and it really means a lot to me. Thank you!!

Has anyone else noticed that a compliment from a charming and debonair Frenchman is much better than a regular compliment?! Very Happy
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:52 pm
talk72000 wrote:
She believes in a natural mons veneris.

Well, I don't know about "believes in," exactly! I'm not on a crusade about it or anything... Very Happy

Having seen a lot of both "styles" in my life drawing class this semester, I just find that to my eye, natural is much more pleasing. Also I'm just terrified of getting the world's worst case of razorburn! <giggle>
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:12 pm
You are a 'Natural' beauty.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:31 am
The incomparable Olivia Newton-John whose beauty has increased with age...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ruffdiamond/olivianewtonjohn.jpg
0 Replies