How the banks control the system and what to do to give people back their power in USA ?

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 06:50 pm

How do you think banks control the system and what to do to change ? If you could what would you change in the past ? the dollar to be worth more ? make coins of silver like Kennedy wanted ? or create abolish the fed act ?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 477 • Replies: 5
No top replies

davidsheep88

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 06:58 pm
@davidsheep88,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RbL8lTsITY

This fed ahs drained the poor people of USA for years
davidsheep88

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 06:59 pm
@davidsheep88,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgxidI-X74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHLGrV8Fvo

This are videos that explain the economy of the future we live in ? what do we do ?
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 11:02 pm
@davidsheep88,
The banks don't control the system.

Money isn't power.

It's worthless fiat paper. I could burn some money for warmth, and it would make absolutely no difference to me.

The reason it's illegal to burn money is not because it affects the value, but because it proves to people that money is only a symbol.

In order to take back power, you need to realize what actually backs currency.

http://static-39.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/5ea3ddbf-30d6-4fed-8109-838172be77bf-large16x9_Series_1928_Twenty_Dollar_Gold_Certificate_Obverse1.jpg

Note that this older money does not have the words "In God We Trust" on it, but instead makes a claim that gold will be delivered as payment.

This is called backing.

The original backing is gold. As long as there is money to pay people, we have gold backing. But the government federalized, and sold the public out. So you can trust in neither gold (all locked up in Fort Knox) nor the government.

The government is not run by banks. It is run by the Deep State, the media, and by scumbag politicians. You want to break free of the system? Realize what is being said by the words "In God We Trust."

They mean that in fact, you cannot trust the government. But this money now has the proper backing (sorry, no Bitcoin, no cashless payment either), because it is backed by God. That is, all currency in the US is based on faith.

If you believe in God, and not in money, money loses its value. This is how you take back your power.

Btw, these damned cashless businesses? They're breaking the law. Dollars are legal tender. It says right on them, and the federal reserve agrees. You can't tell someone you won't accept their money.

Quote:
Section 31 U.S.C. 5103, entitled "Legal tender," states: "United States coins and currency [including Federal Reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal Reserve Banks and national banks] are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues." This statute means that all U.S. money as identified above is a valid and legal offer of payment for debts when tendered to a creditor.

Then they contradict themselves by saying that private businesses can do what they please. Uhhhhh no, legal money means that the money is legitimate, whether they wanna accept it or not.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2022 10:16 am
I am going to keep this short. It is a war. A war about Jews who was slaves to rising to seats of control of power. A war about keeping people down, especially men, especially anybody non-European, and Especially non-Jews down. That is why we are in the economic enslavement we are in now. It is a war being fought since Egypt enslave and brought two groups of idiots together. Those people AKA "The Jews" have been dumbing down the world for the longers.

They took our American sons and turned them into creatures more helpless then a dog begging for food.

When you go to get a simple job that requires next to no education and your competing with a 14yo and they expect you to respond to them like a robot. Then all your worried about is being fired by a moron. Something is wrong.

I am not white, but I am not anything else as well. Most of the hostility in my life has come from minorities and people older then my father. Your not good enough, your not ___ enough. your not professional enough. I ask what is it about me that is not professional to do this job that does not require a certificate let alone associates or license. What is not professional about me.

The truth is? They want me to come inside and look like somebody going or coming from the military who is read to admits to them " I am worthless" like a trained dog.

They want people who are stupid. They want you to be willing to get your hands dirty with blood and forfill some kind of role like an actor/liar on stage.

All for a couple of IOUs called dollars.

Why do they hire girls? Because they know that once a girl gets a job she will.

A. Not need a guy to do the work for her.
B. Get pregnant and have to keep their job for the child.
C. She is not going to use the money to take anybody on dates.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 07:31 am
@PoliteMight,
Nazi sentiments couched in economic terms.

I remember you saying that even though the Jews have endured centuries of pogroms and forced exile, somehow they are not entitled to a tiny portion of land.

And your referring to women as "girls" is degrading, as is your expectations that all of them will get pregnant and be forced to care for the baby.
0 Replies