I hate my fiancee's sister

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 03:26 pm
My fiancee's sister is such a bitch, she is a loser. i cant even get into it right now i am so angry. for weeks i have tried blocking it out. and it just gets worse and worse. every time she wants to get a hold of her brother, she asks me what his cell number is. Every freakin week, I tell her the same thing; every time she does this she says she didnt write it down, 1st off its my fukin cell, he lost his at camping in june so he uses mine all day; in two years he has only helped me pay it three times. Sad.

So i gave it to her the 100th time. Im curious what she asked him. She is so rude, inconsiderate and a moocher. She mooches off people and it makes me sick. She made this big stink about being in my wedding, her mom wanted her out cause she thinks i made a big deal over why she cant pay for her dress, she cons her mom into it by saying she cant afford it, but today she got her tongue pierced-at 24 yrs old has a 3 yr old isn't divorced yet, just moved out in january of her husbands mother's house; has no job, in two yrs i met her had no job, never had a real job, she is on welfare, she's been dating and screwing guys, moved in with someone already, the pooor kid knows its her b/f, she thinks every guy thinks shes hot because she lost 85 lbs out of 315; she is still ugly and i totally lost respect.

she didnt even get us a card for our engagement, but neither did his parents so i guess thats where she gets it from. They are so different. I love them as family but they don't pay attention. They're rude and im going to have to live with that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 651 • Replies: 3
No top replies

SlimJim

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 11:09 am
Hello. I have recently joined and became intrigued by some of your messages. Especially those dealing with you, your fiance, and the older former co-worker. Now frusterated with your future sister-in-law.

I think you should spend some time alone and reflect a little whenever all these people get on your nerves. No offense intended.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 11:52 am
Yep, you are going to have to live with it Smooth. And spending time ranting about all her bad qualities does not and will not reflect kindly on you, as I am sure you have some bad qualities also (we all do, I am told, although I think I am pretty perfect myself).

So buy a punching bag and use it when she gets on your nerves. Avoid her as much as possible. Oh, and talk to your fiance about how you feel. It sounds like you have issues with him since in your rant you mention that he is using your cell phone and has only helped you pay for it a few times in 3 years.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 12:16 pm
yup smooth, when you get married, you marry a family, not just the person. and it is that much harder if you don't get along with them, esp if you live close by. make sure you are ready to deal with that. Coastal rat gave you some good advice...punching bags work wonders...i got one shortly after i got engage (really, not kidding).
0 Replies