why do men play stupid?

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 02:44 pm
i just talked to a friend, the one online, he said whenever he talks to me and only me he has a hard time communicating. he asked me why this was? i said i didnt know, even though i thought i knew, until i asked him why and he just said men are from mars and woman are from venius; then i thought he was just playing stupid or maybe he is just stupid. i feel like we have a hard time communicating because he never answers my questions and then i bug him later on about the ones he didnt answer. sometimes he says he doesnt have too or he didnt know. he basically told me to come over for dinner and i said i dont think dave would like that and then he said sure he will and then i said i dont think so meaning it, and he said well bring him along. What is with him? so i asked why he asks questions poorly and he said "what question was i suppose to ask"? thats what he asked me. how am i suppose to answer that. instead of asking me if i would like to hang out or eat dinner he always just makes these comments that make me feel good but i dont know where he is coming from? i want him to tell me he wants to hang out with me but hes acting retarded. whatever. he gets me so irritated with his bullshit. he told me to say hi to dave if i can handle that. what is he think i am; i tell dave everything he is my best friend, i dont tell him everything.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 952 • Replies: 15
No top replies

iknow

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 02:58 pm
i don't get it what did he did that was stupid? sometimes you ask a question cause there is a hope you'll get what you want not necessarily means you're goign to get it though but you know that.
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 03:34 pm
what he did
hi justhatched! the guy online i talk too sometimes makes it sounds like he likes me; when he says stuff like "im making dinner for a group of people" and i say don't poison them, he says well why dont u come and see, instead of little flirty comments like that, why cant he just come out and ask me "do u want to come to dinner with u and your fiancee"? then when i ask him how he asks questions poorly i meant that but he didnt know what i meant when i said that and he said he never understands me; then thats when i thought maybe he was playing stupid. i dont really know if he was but we have a strong connection, at least i thought...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 03:36 pm
Why do men play stupid?

Just to piss you off . . . works, too.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 04:15 pm
haha Sentena Very Happy

So true.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:37 pm
i dont think we really play , i think we are stupid t osome point Very Happy , see i vcan even type!!!!! funny thing is even we are or act stupid we always land the girl :wink: , i think that we keep the girl so busy wondering wwhy are we "acting" stupid, that before she knows it , she is down for the count Twisted Evil
0 Replies

LoveMyFamily

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:16 pm
You know smoothboop7, you could use the same thread to post your worries about the same relationship or same worries. I see you are confused about this man you used to work with. and you are engaged to be married and you love your fiance. So right now, your problems are all revolving around this triangular relationship and so are your questions and worries.

So, one thread would help. Just a friendly advice. Please don't take offence.
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:45 pm
To newbie
What do you mean post the same thread?
0 Replies

LoveMyFamily

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:56 pm
Thread = Topic

Why do men play stupid
MEN??????
faded memory
Is he interested or not?
Still confused though.

5 threads/topic all talking about the same thing. Just have one and keep replying/posting into the same topic.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 12:00 am
BUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

LoveMyFamily

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 12:06 am
Roofingguy wrote:
BUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

No roofing guy that was not my intention at all. I know advice was not asked for.. but i thought it might help everyone who was trying to help smoothboop. They will not be confused with "which one should I respond to".
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 12:33 am
to newbie
i didnt know ..i guess i just assumed u needed to make a new topic; how do i delete any topics, i dont know how too ?
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 03:05 am
no sweat smooth, i do it all the time... Very Happy

forget about the dumb burn thing, just messing with ya :wink:
0 Replies

SlimJim

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 10:25 am
Men play stupid because it gives women an ego boost. And the results often benefit them both.
0 Replies

igotaq

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 11:13 pm
i dont get were your guy was actinc stupid. but i know that their are a lot of guys that act stupid to as slimjim siad give wemon a ego boost, but they can also use it to get out of tasks, i can act stupied and get my girlfriend to exsplain herself without looking like im snoopy. I ask a friend for directions she gives me a lote of street names and landmarks, i say huh!?!?!, and she says omg give me a sec ill drive you thier myself. Im not shur if this helps but i felt like talking anyway
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 11:48 pm
Why do men play stupid?

For the same reason that women do. It's often easier that way.
0 Replies