Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 09:25 pm
So another old co-worker of mine isnt talking to me. but then again i ain't talking to him either. its been since sunday morning. we talked online in the morning cause of me, i had a computer question. then i got aggravated and told him i should go. and im just sick of everything and everyone. People lying to me about stupid ****. I dont know who i can trust anymore. But i do trust him. i trust him, my fiancee and myself. usually im a softy and i email back or try to talk right away when i know someone is irritated with me; but so far ive been hard. i guess im looking for a way out. I mean i cant exactly be there mentally and he cant either. were totally different but yet i felt connected as a "friend". i used to know what or how he felt as a friend like if he thought of me as a decent human being, but now i dont know. and right now i dont care. im always the one apologizing or confronting; he never just explains why he cant talk or why he is mad, then when he is ready to talk, he acts like nothing happened. i dont know. i just wish life was easier. i wish when someone wanted to talk as a friend they can just contact that person without feeling awkward or iffy to why they are. i guess because he is a man and im getting married next year and we cant be friends.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 618 • Replies: 1
No top replies

confused girl

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 12:26 pm
why cant you be friends just cos he is male and getting married? you are getting married too arent you?

strange things friendships sometimes
0 Replies