Ran into an old co-worker

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 09:19 pm
Sunday afternoon on my way home from waterloo outlet with my fiancee we stopped at the mall. On our way out of the mall, I saw this kid I used to work with. he changed but i noticed him. I talked to him for a bit; introduced him to my fiancee and he introduced me to his fiancee. He was telling me the company he was at was hiring and he knew that i had some of the experience with digital printing. Well about a few months ago when that girl who was my best friend were talking she had told me someone from my past worked with this kid. Ok well not just anyone, my x-lover, the first guy i fell in love with. the guy i thought i was going to marry some day. Anyways at the time i couldnt believe it, but then again i could-once your in the circle you are bound to run into the same people from the same circle. (computer field) So when this kid brian was telling me where he was, was hiring, i thought of "why would i want to work there if that 1st love of mine is there" but then i realized, i really need a job, its not about that. i dont even care about him anymore, i dont even think about him anymore; nothing really even went through my mind; i dont know what i would do if i saw him, i prob would be cordial and say hi but nothing else. and my fiancee said if i need a job to go for it, he trusts me. i trust me too. no way would i feel nething more for him. he hurt me way too much anyway-he tore my heart into pieces-all im hoping is LMAO this kid brian told him he saw and ran into me with my fiancee. I just hope so. i want him to know how happy i am. but these two guys aren't even friends; they used to hate eachother so im not really sure.

but i applied to one position over the internet there...haven't heard anything back...haven't followed up either, but i have another interview thursday so im hoping i get that instead....i would rather software test on unix and windows then do some digital printing. i think digital printing is boring.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 559 • Replies: 0
No top replies