should i believe him?i need advice fast plez help

cutie08

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 07:18 pm
me and my ex brokeup bout 3 months ago and after we broke up when ever i saw him he would just stare at me and one time he almost wreaked his bike when he saw me drive by. and all mine and his friends say he still loves me he is just shy on how to tell me cuz of the way i will act towords it sunce he brokeup with me.but the other day his best friend imed me and said that he still loves me alot and then he got jelouse and kinda mad when i told him i had a bf. and then monday he called me 3 times but i was sleepin and so i didnt answer. and on tuesday he called me 6 times and the 7th time i answered and we talked from 12-3am and his friend told me that he still loves me and wants to bang me still. all our friends tell me i should believe him and his friends and 1 of my friends who went out wit him told me to believe him but i dont know wat to do ....wat does it sound like to u do u think he really still loves me or do u think he is just playen??? .......but i still love hom alot so this is really important to me so please answer me asap

Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 772 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 06:14 am
Re: should i believe him?i need advice fast plez help
cutie08 wrote:
.... his friend told me that he ... wants to bang me still.... Confused

There's your answer. Sorry, and I bet it's not what you wanted to see, but it sounds to me like this guy wants the fringe benefits of a relationship without the work.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 08:51 am
Jespah is right. He wants to bang you. Why does this appeal to you? You want guys treating you like a piece of meat? Go ahead and get back with him if that is the case. Maybe other guys will want to bang you also. Gee, sounds like lots of good relationships are in store for you. Love doesn't sound like it has much to do with his wanting to get back with you, but what do I know.

Also, just as an aside, it would help if next time your note used proper caps at the beginning of a sentence. It just makes it a bit easier to read, especially if you also stick an extra space after the end of a sentence. Not being critical here, just trying to give some friendly advice.

Have a good day.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:11 am
I alwas want to still bang my ex's. well most of them. does that mean they should all take me back?
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:53 am
respond
if u love him go back out with him....if u dont love him don.t!
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 01:11 pm
so you want to find out if he loves you. a message from one of his friends is not the way for him to show that. i don't nkow if he does so i can't answer you have to figure that out yourself. or provide more data.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 02:59 pm
An interesting thing...

The consensus here seems to be a very definite no. And in my considered adult opinion I'm entirely in agreement on this.

But as I was reading another forum I use I spied the name cutie05 and read the exact same post. And then read a couple of pages of people saying he is probably confused and worried and may well love you but can't tell his mates that so he says that he wants to bang you instead because that is his only way of expressing it

Both arguments carry weight... it's interesting how the teenage mind works differently
0 Replies