Mother, father, brother, and I

FreeDuck

Tue 20 Sep, 2005 08:25 am
Does he wear shoes?

I once lost both of my big toe nails in a soccer tournament with cleats that didn't fit properly. After two days of nothing but soccer, they just came right off. Obviously your dad doesn't play soccer, but it could be a matter of something rubbing up on his toes too much.
0 Replies

navigator

Wed 21 Sep, 2005 06:40 am
You are a fooballer, good to hear this Smile . I like football, my brother was

before his accident. Well, he doesn't wear any shoes. He's bedridden.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Wed 21 Sep, 2005 07:38 am
Hmmm. I googled a bit and found this.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2545.html

Is it possible it could be a fungal infection?
0 Replies

navigator

Sat 24 Sep, 2005 06:59 am
Hi again. I'm not sure wethere it's fungus or not. They have just fallen out .
Maybe it's the skin, but I see everything normal here. Or, I should have

another look.
0 Replies

jodie34

Thu 1 May, 2008 02:46 pm
Dad and Siblings
My Dad is 90 years old and in fairly good health. He is getting to the point where he is very forgetful. My youngest brother is divorced and will be moving in with Dad soon. I am from a family of six siblings. Four of my siblings live near my father. My sister and I live in another state and only get to go there maybe three times a year. The problem that I am getting at Dad has always made such a difference in us children. The four that live near him he just couldn't do enough for. He gave them property to build their first homes on, money, thousands of dollars I must say cars anything they wanted or needed he made sure they had. My sister and I that live in another state ,he has done nothing for. This does bother my sister and I but Dad doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with it. Mom passed away a little over two years ago and my one brother died in December. Dad phoned me the other day and said my brother would like to buy the house I grew up in. Dad said it would be fine with him to give the house to him. My brother said he felt he should pay for the house. I just can't understand my dad's way of thinking. I told dad in the past that there is nothing fair about it. He said I should not be bring things like that up. Can you understand why I am hurt ? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

samual james

Tue 2 Oct, 2012 03:17 am
These are the old problems which are associated with person's age.I think she is in pain because of her age and rash living that she has spend.Try to give her comfortable life she that she can lead rest of her life in peaceful way
0 Replies