Are we saved by our own efforts or are we saved by God's efforts ?

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2022 06:06 pm
Where are you in the world did you get saved because you wanted or because you asked for it ? Can we be saved because Jesus wanted it or becuase you were destined tell you own testimony how you are saved ? Tell us how you were saved and what you wanted was by your will or by God's will. Because you can't be saved by your own efforts only by God's who put you in your life ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,692 • Replies: 14
No top replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2022 06:51 pm
@davidsheep88,
He had never heard of God or Jesus, and yet he loved and cared for the environment into which he was born, and loved his neighbour as himself, having never done anything to his fellow man that he would not want done to himself.

When the Lord divides the sheep from the goats, to which group do you believe he will be gathered?
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2022 11:23 am
@davidsheep88,
God has nothing to do with you being "saved". Jesus gave his physical flesh for us. That being said the idea ( idea ) is that we are born with the sin of the first human beings and by accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior and leading a good and just life in terms of forgiveness ( and forgetting ) you could be saved.

You can not get baptized and then break as many commandments. You moving away from anything representing wrong. By that I do not mean being pro lesbian-feminist-political-bs. In fact you can not put god on the same table as government, otherwise all you would have is a bunch of confused sheep.

God in general ( God over all ) wants you to do good, be pure, and stay towards the side of good as much as possible.

When US dropped a bunch of pamplets over Japan claiming they were going to bomb it, they all laughed. Why? Because it was not god like. However it happen. Why? Because the government has nothing to do with god at all.

All the innocent lives lost for nothing, these false-flag attacks to responses of excuse like Iraq and Afganistan, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Desert Storm, and even the Civil war, to the war of 1812. So many more all was about business

War = Business = lost of lives = to increase production for selfish people.
Thus they take people and brainwash them to be selfish or defenseless.
Meanwhile people have excuses to have a false image.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 12:07 am
@PoliteMight,
From the moment that the death penalty was incurred, salvation was promised by God. Eve, who was to become the great androgynous body of mankind, is to bear a son, who would crush the head of Satan, and justify the sinful life of Eve.

1 Timothy 2: 13-14; For Adam was created first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law. But a woman will be saved through childbirth.

Just as the Spirit/mind of Adam/mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, the spiritual ‘Son of Man’ develops within the body of mankind/Eve.

The promised child of EVE, ‘THE SON OF MAN’, although born perfect in our as yet future, after the thousand years rule of Jesus, when heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet and the body of Eve is reunited with her Lord and the umbilical cord that binds the SON to the mother body is severed, and when Christ was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me.

That body was the man Jesus, on who the spirit of our Lord God and saviou descended in the form of a dove on the day that he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son (My heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.”

You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then He said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’” He then descends from his high point in time, first, to take on the sins of the body of man and then offer his life for all those who were obedient to the evolving animalistic spirit in man, which was He in the process of development.

But all that is a foregone conclusion, even before the man Jesus (The earthly host body that God had prepared for his son) was ordered to take that body to the cross, a Pharisee asked him what he must do to inherit everlasting life, and Christ, through his earthly host body said; Love God (Who is all that exists) with all your body with all your mind and with all your soul and love your neighbour as yourself and you will live, for the entire law is fulfilled in those two commands.

And even though, our Savior has not yet been born, the same applies to us today, as long as we love and care for the environment in which we live, and love our fellow man as ourselves and do nothing to our neighbour that we would not want others to do to us, we can rest in peace as we await the birth of our Savior, and his gathering of the righteous spirits of man to himself and casting the unrepentant wicked spirits into the Lake of fire, which is the second and final death from which there is no return.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 06:09 am
@davidsheep88,
God saves those - who 'save' themselves.
God condemns those - who 'condemn' themselves.

Thus - You are God, unto yourself.

Have a Lovely Day

0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 07:34 am
@davidsheep88,
We are not saved by our own effort. In fact, we cannot save ourselves from our own effort. Any attempt is doomed to failure.

0 Replies

kjw47

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2022 05:43 pm
@davidsheep88,
You are mistaken sir. Jesus death opened the door to all, one must enter through the narrow gate, Jesus said Few would find it. Because many entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.
Jesus was clear at Matt 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)
Jesus summed up his Fathers will in a single teaching--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT over and over it never stops. Jesus' real teachers teach the flock-every utterance without fail.
It takes great effort to learn and apply every utterance. The bible teaches--Proof of ones love is by obeying=Every utterance to the best of ones ability--Few bother learning those utterances.-- Why? Because some blind guide assured them--you are saved--the problem with that is that man does not know who will be saved. If ones teacher tells them that---RUN FROM THEM.
davidsheep88

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 10:32 am
@kjw47,
Kjw47 answer me this were you saved ebcause you saved yourself ? or saved by Jesus (G-d) efforts ? Just that ?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 11:39 am
Is effort the right word to describe the actions of an omnipotent being with limitless power?

I would imagine such a being would find it quite easy.

Btw, why do you blank out a letter in G-d?

It's not the name of the Abrahamic deity, it's just the word for deities in general.
kjw47

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 01:23 pm
@davidsheep88,
First it took Jesus ransom sacrifice to open the door of the narrow gate. Then one must walk through that door by repenting and turning around, and learning and applying every utterance from God as Jesus said man must live by them.
davidsheep88

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 03:21 pm
@kjw47,
You just answer your first question know that only thru God's effort are you saved everything else is minimal your not relying 100% in God's help and Jesus lioved in 100% truly is the same discusion we have in freewill you don't put your will in God's will there kjw47 and to do that you must pray and pray like Jesus and like he said rely on God's intervention. Just remember when A storm comes it doens'0t mean you stay in the storm and rely on God and just don't move i'm not meaning that !

But you move from the storm even jesus when he was perseuted he left when he was threaten by people in vilages by pharisees and threaten to stone him he left rather to enter in conflict. You move from the storm and run if God preordained you move in the storm and survive he's will he will make it happen just for you to be part of his plan in special way. No your not putting things in God's hands you have conflict with you will and God's will ebcause you say that but you cannot complete the task.

You speak like your scared and can put your will because you cannot understand to be in his will 100% I have been in 100% with him in soemtimes and sometimes 88% and 45% sometimes 50% trust him and someitmes I failed the other 50% know yo can't have 100% right away but Jesus he had always 100% that is why. He said he came here being God as the son and showing man to be the second Adam thru trusting in the lord in pitchblack darkness by praying and only praying he did not bring angels and when Judah who betray him wanted force him like some evangelical pastors say so to bring A host of angels to bring his judgement and save him so the romans would be destroy by some historians account.

Jesus did nothing but did what he want meant to do pay for your sins and did not come with sword but that will be in the end times. And for you to get 100% pray and pray and alsoe love thy neighbor do his will and do what ephesians 5:18-20

18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Pur purpsoe since the Eden was for to sing like in heaven and sing hossanah hossanah hossanh that is our purpose. Can we do still the plan of Eden is what the plan of God is ? Yes and jesus said

Luke 24:44
Jesus said to them, “These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms.”

Jesus is the second Adam and he's purose was for us to be like Jesus to do his will by relying in him 100% you can't do the 100% I reccomend you test yourself and do what he wants !
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 03:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes efforts because people are too arrogant and trust in thier own ways and thinks they are always right they do not trust in G-d but rather trust in technology, money, and thier own hands they can do God's will with that if they really trusted and i'm hebrew heritage and use that in some sentence but forget sometimes but to do it like they do ;D.

Know that Elohim is plural means Gods and The god if Israel real name is not Elhohim or Yaweh they are all nicknames his real name we knew in the times of the king when Isaiah was alive did knew his complete but the name was lsot and better for not to desecrate it. Some says he's name is in psalms and it means "high strong tower" but in old hebrew before the flood is how you pronounce it but it's way of pronouncing was lost.

Some say if you say wrong God's name you will be punished for reason people lost it ! But man will learn it again in the end times ! ;D.
kjw47

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 04:56 pm
@davidsheep88,
Actually Elohim means-the supreme one or mighty one. In Hebrew. In Hebrew never used as plural for the true living God, only for like at psalm 82:6--where gods is used. Or for the false trinity gods served back in OT days.
davidsheep88

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2022 08:37 am
@kjw47,
Elohim is just Anickname God has ine true name we lost and Elohim is not it ;D-
kjw47

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2022 02:37 pm
@davidsheep88,
Elohim translates--the supreme one or the mighty one. Its not Gods name-He told Moses-YHWH-OR YHVH( they arent 100% sure)--the name translated to Jehovah.
0 Replies