faded memory

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 12:43 am
im letting go starting yesterday. im letting go my friendship with "mw". i found out he is moving or he wants too. he should if he wants to be happy, i want him to be happy and healthy. he probably thinks i have feelings now that i ended our conversation like hell sunday morning online. but he aggravated me. he gets me going. last week he wanted to see me and now he is moving. that doesnt even make sense. i told him if nothing is stopping him, to move. he said he hates his life. so fukin move. i want to know how he feels about me. i cant ask him. were not that close where i can just come out in say what i know and what i dont know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 490 • Replies: 1
No top replies

BreatheThePoison

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 07:59 am
If you cant be honest enough to ask him what his feelings are then dont even bother to stress yourself out over him. Its not worth it. And if he cant be honest with you, then hes not worth the effort.

Some times the easiest solution is the hardest. Being honest is a pain in the arse, but its the simplest least stressful route.
0 Replies