Is he interested or not?

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 11:09 pm
This guy who is "nameless" for now is in his late 40's. we used to work together pretty close. when i mean close i mean we talked 8 hours a day, sometimes got something to eat in the same cafe and shoot the ****. at first, the first six months he was normal. we talked but never went out of our way, like not visiting one another in another room. After six months, he became goofey like he was comfortable with me. Which is cool. I am like that too. Well he started doing small things like touching my hair once in awhile from behind, visit me in another room and sat there but had nothing to say then walked away-very awkard.

happened alot. one day he sat so close to me, i was doing paper work and he had to submit a few jobs next to me at this linux PC. then when he had to reach in the drawer to find something or maybe it was me trying to find something(dont remmeber which way) but either way he didnt move. i swear it was like he wanted me to get close. i really dont know; i mean do men do that? do they play that stupid where we cant figure this out? well ok so i admit i wondered and i kinda liked it but thats not the point. he knew i had a boyfriend that i was and am seriously into. he knew right from the start. he did use to kick my chair move me in my chair; run his mouth constantly. he did ask me out, not on a date but knowing like i said i am involved and was with same guy, he asked me to help him paint inside his house. i still talk about it after a year, cause i just dont get it. i said no of course; but when i brought it up months later online he acted like it never happened; he used to ignore me too at work
then one day he changed..he stopped ignoring me. and hung out with me more at work.

ok so anyways when i worked with him, i thought he had this crush for me...but i was never sure and now i keep in contact with him-i dont know why all of a sudden we are talking now; maybe its my fault? i tell my fiancee still-im honest. i dont lie. then i wondered if maybe he was gay. im kinda confused. if i tell why i think he is gay kinda this story will be extra longer, so just let me know, do you think he is gay or just likes me? i dont think he is in love with me, LOL i dont find myself that intriguing to him, but i think he does like me.

i am trying to get him to crack online or email but he hasnt yet. i say certain things to try to get him to respond honestly, but it doesnt work. he is rock solid. he did ask me if my fiancee and i wanted to meet him and his roomate for dinner friday, i would have, cause i like him as a friend, but my fiancee doesnt leave work till late, 6pm and this was like at 5pm. So....im not sure anymore what to think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,711 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 01:50 am
Sounds like he liked you. A lot of times, people show this by giving you hints, which seems like what he was doing.
0 Replies

MorningDew

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
He does like you, but he is not fully convinced OR he holds his horses because you are engaged.
Do the following ONLY if you are willing to end up your engagement: ask him what's going on. Or ask your fiance for some time apart, and see what happens with the other guy. In any case, the point is that you have to solve YOUR doubts. Do not go into marriage if you think of this guy too much.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:15 pm
smoothboop--

In his 40's? This guy does not sound very sophisticated in matters of dating. He doesn't even come across socially aware--at least on an adult level. His non-verbal conversational skills are 25 years younger than his chronological age.

Why are you interested?
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 10:46 pm
I'm not interested, just curious if he did like me and why? I have always been curious my whole life in different situations as 2 why older men are attracted to me. I am not interested in him at all, I just am flattered if it turned out to be that he had a crush. I love my fiancee. I don't find this man attracted or a threat. when i am with my fiancee i never think of him...but yes i do talk to him online when he is on, but i tell my fiancee stories. so i like the attention, but nothing else ; i hope you understand.
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 10:59 pm
Noddy24:

yes in his mid' 40's...well that part its not realy about the age thing, i mean age doesn't really matter, he could be 25 and i would still be curious as to why. what isn't sophisticated about him, just because he won't come out and just speak about what he wants? 4awhile i thought he might be gay, but im not sure. ive gone back/fourth about it. i don't find myself very attractive at all, i dont see why someone anyone any age would like me. and when my fiancee tells me im attractive, i never believe him. i guess that is why also im curious just to know the truth to boost up my confidence and maybe believe my fiancee more. sounds retarded but like i said i don't see myself that beautiful as he tells me i am or my parents for that matter.
0 Replies