What is the appropriate amount of time to ask family to leave our house after they had a fire?

PoliteMight

Fri 20 May, 2022 05:24 pm
@itinere,
You say to your brother.
1. What is the computer equipment you need for your job ?
2. You start a pateron, and market your need on youtube, facebook, myspace, asking for funds. IDK even gofundme, heavan provider, etc.
You also contact any other family member. Call it a loan as well.
3. You also start getting on his wife case and her game plan, or whoever else is a working able body.
4. After all that is set and done. You start looking for a place that is better or equal then the place your brother was living at.
5. Give him your vehicle ( or somebody with an extra vehicle, maybe even get him to put money down on it ).

A. He gets his computer stuff together.
B. His wife and children get something together.
C. They find a place to live.
D. He leaves with a vehicle to be mobile around with ( after him and wife are functioning.

Another thing to consider is just talking about your brother with your co-workers or anybody that could use his services and business.

Computer is going to be like $6000. That is not a lot of money. Mine was $700, and the software cost more. I wish I had a computer to give him, or whatever the equipment is. You have people with tons of hardware lying around that is very up to date and not being used.

About crawling on your belly like a snake ( that is what I am calling it ).
Various states have different kinds of places to gain employment via job-centers ( welfare centers ). Going on public-assistance, claiming you have nothing to work with, food-stamps,

Right now his wife and him could both go on food-stamps. They both could claim the room they are staying in your house as their living space being charged $0. They both could go for public-assistance ( of course being dragged out to look for remedial labor that is embarrassing ). They could possible get free housing. Depends on which state your in.

I have a cousin who did this and is living inside of an apartment and learn how to drive via the government along with a small job. The place is possible nicer where I live at.

I knew a former co-worker who have her out of work construction husband with her and her big son doing the same.

Beyond that could be odd jobs. If he or his wife looks good maybe could work in a bar of sorts. I am not saying anything wrong but people need money fast and they have different standards. I know a girl from college who lived that way and still does.

Finally maybe you could play the stock market, bit-coin came or even invest in small businesses. Even open a money-market account you do not touch. Bitcoin goes up and down and it was $1 but now is worth $60,000 per coin ( give or take ), Same with investments.

Those are my ideas to get them out your face. Their are so many resources out there in the world. So much money out there it is amazing but the flat fact we have to take risks and go above and beyond to get to those resources.

0 Replies