First and last relationship

Idunno1

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2022 03:51 pm
I have this girl friend she was my first girl. Weve been dating for over 2 years but this one day were having argument and she found a guy and leave me without breaking up with me. Now its been 4 years since our breakup and she now has a son with the same guy. But suddenly she contact me with a private/dummy account saying that she want to comeback to me. I dunno if she's just teasing me or what but she didnt know what she's saying has still impact to me I do still love her even its even a long time. Im confused I want her back but also i dont want to destroy a family.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 425 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2022 04:05 pm
@Idunno1,
It doesn't sound like she has changed in the four years since she left. I think you are better off without her.
Mame

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2022 04:35 pm
@roger,
Agree. After breaking up with no explanation and four years with no contact, she wants you to provide for her and her child. Why would you even consider that? Because she knows you're easy?
0 Replies