Ukraine is the Great Reset Laboratory

JB70

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 08:07 am
Ukraine is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

A global system of totalitarian technocracy has arrived, and Ukraine has happily been globalists’ Great Reset Laboratory.

In the middle of a war, Ukraine has been stealthily working hard on being the first nation to implement virtually all the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset key hallmarks: Digital identity, Vaccination passports, Universal basic income (UBI), Chinese style Social credit scores which are all combined in their already operational Diia app. The country is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

https://rairfoundation.com/warning-ukraine-is-the-great-reset-laboratory-of-the-global-tech-elite/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 416 • Replies: 7

JB70

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 08:36 am
Wow they are moving very fast towards fascism and to ban cash as well. Biden wants this CBDC crap as well.

"Dixon did, however, say that Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky wanted to “move to a cashless society” over the course of this year."
0 Replies

JB70

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 09:05 am
Article by WEF. If people are happy why all the fascist surveillance?

Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/?sh=2926863e1735
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 09:08 am
@JB70,
RAIR – not a credible source. More like agit-prop than investigative journalism. Why don't you just explain what you think is going on in your own words?
JB70

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 09:22 am
@hightor,
Central banks have lost control of their experiment. Inflation is high but i guess they continue printing anyway. Some believe the first major currency to crash will be the Yen.

Perhaps this is the endgame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C008b8iKQ6Q

Fascism, lots of dead or sick people would prevent revolution when the economy implode.
0 Replies

JB70

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 09:29 pm
@hightor,
No comment? It makes sense for sociopaths. And of course not everyone in power are nice.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2022 12:13 am
@JB70,
"citizens’ power"

I've quoted this term; the implication, of the power, is the absence of the identities that are referenced.

Yet those identities's absence means the reference-technology.

The premise here, is totalism from technology.

The story, being told here is that technology can singularly and within the same singularism be positive from negative.

0 Replies

JB70

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2022 11:23 pm
So they knew. Disgusting.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/moderna-knew-vaccinated-people-will?s=r

0 Replies