Man holding daughter shot in apparent road rage (?)

fishin

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:14 pm
Setanta wrote:
What, somebody spits on your car, and you can prove it, you get to shoot them?

Apparently the summer heat is really getting to people this year. There is always the odd nutcase that decides they've bene wronged and are going to "fix it" themselves but lately we've had more than our fair share. Reading the Boston Globe is getting more and more gruesome by the day. Once winter sets in we can get back to our normal once a week subway stabbing.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:17 pm
That is, until cabin fever sets in . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:19 pm
Can't win round here.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:24 pm
At least with the cabin fever the bodies are usually pretty well decomposed by the time the cops finally dig them out from under the new basement floor (we just had one of those this week too!).

Gawd, this is really making me look forward to showing up for jury duty on Tuesday. Yeash...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:28 pm
Man, you read too much news, fishin! Good luck with jury duty - where are you serving?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:28 pm
This is such a cheerful, upbeat thread . . . i'm glad i dropped by . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:33 pm
Mmmm.... one of the reasons I don't read full articles and avoid some headlines.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:47 pm
littlek wrote:
Man, you read too much news, fishin! Good luck with jury duty - where are you serving?

I get to "do my time" in the courthouse in Lowell. Marginally better than Brockton and Lynn. lol
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 09:05 pm
What's with the Lowell Court House? The 2 times I've done jury duty, I served there. And, just about everyone I know who has done jury duty has served there.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 03:21 pm
littlek wrote:
What's with the Lowell Court House? The 2 times I've done jury duty, I served there. And, just about everyone I know who has done jury duty has served there.

Gotta go to where the criminals are... (hehe, do you think if I said that to the judge it'd get me disqualified from jury duty??)
0 Replies