Seeing a girl with a bf

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 11:15 pm
ive been seeing this girl who has a boyfriend, theyve been together for about 5 months. To me their relationship seems kinda weird but thats besides the point.

So anyway, we used to just hang out and talk and stuff. But then one day she just kissed me out of nowhere, and since then we've gotten close.

We dont bring up her bf, but i did yesterday and she really doesnt seem like she wants to break up, but doesnt know why shes with him.

I feel like a dirtbag really for being with a committed girl but i really really care about her. I dont know if im being played either, she doesnt seem like someone who would...but then again maybe she is.

Ive been told that i should tell her its either her bf or me. Do you think this is wise?

What is your opinion about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,037 • Replies: 16
No top replies

BreatheThePoison

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:00 am
If she wont leave her boyfriend, but yet wont be commited to you, then that makes you played. whether she knows is or not. Because now youre tied up without options.

So make some options. Either leave her yourself, or tell her to choose. Even if her boyfriend is a creep you atleast owe it to him as another human being to be open with things, or leave the two of them alone and walk away from it completely.

You seem to be a decent enough person to have feeling for someone. So why waste them on someone who cant be commited to you. There are plenty of good girls looking for good guys.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:15 am
She's having her cake and eating it.
If she was the guy she'd be called a player.

She is clearly using you.Im sure the 'being used' aspect is different for guys but if you like as much as you say you do, do you really want to share her?
Plus, I know its just a kiss but in my book that means she is cheating on her bf.If you were her bf would her kissing another guy be ok with yuo???
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:33 am
yea i thought about that...im probably just gonna tell her that i cant be with her if shes with her bf
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:35 am
I hope her ass is worth your ass

For god's sake man where's your dignity?

Ass is the easiest, cheapest commodity on the planet and you have to pick this one.

hmm hmm hmm. Good luck.
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:48 am
i actually just called her and told her i thought we should stop seeing eachother as long as shes with her bf cause i didnt feel right about it
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:50 am
houzer911 wrote:
i actually just called her and told her i thought we should stop seeing eachother as long as shes with her bf cause i didnt feel right about it

now you're thinking clearly. You're young aren't you?
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 11:06 am
0 Replies

BreatheThePoison

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:12 pm
the young love blindly, the seasoned with passion. Blind love comsumes ever as much as passion burns.
0 Replies

SlimJim

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 07:47 pm
All she has to do is come over and see you while dressed in a pair of Daisy Dukes and you'll continue to see her.
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 08:23 pm
she called me back and thought she wasnt doing anything wrong and basically made it sound like what i was doing was a mistake

which i dont agree with at all, but i still think its wrong to see her
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 01:51 am
Good for you.It is wrong.
Seeing a guy and kissing you isnt the way things go.
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 03:42 pm
hmm
hi uhm i think she wants to stay with her bf but just likes your friendship. i dont really know, but i have a fiancee that i adore, we are always together but this guy who i used to work with we talk too and i want to hang out in a group with him....my point is maybe she wants it both ways.
0 Replies

smoothboop7

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 01:57 pm
To : Breathethepoison, hey do you know how to delete your own topic or posts? im trying to figure it out but im lost. i want to start over .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 02:40 pm
smoothboop - you can't delete your posts if someone else has responded to them/posted after you. You can edit the content, but the posts remain.

You can use the contact us/help buttons at the bottom of the page to request a thread deletion. I'm not sure how likely they are to do that for anyone. That's the moderators' gig.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 02:54 pm
I get a little confused about questions like this. Is no one 'going out' with more than one person any more? Having a boyfriend or girlfriend means you are committed emotionally for life? What does fiance mean to the younger posters on a2k?

I am thinking I see serial monogamy start very early.
Do you all discuss right away that you won't go out with anyone else? When? After the first kiss? Not that I am entirely against that, ever, but how do you then know how you get along with different kinds of people, without dating different people?
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 03:19 pm
Hehe yeh osso serial monogamy is the norm now... At least until you get to college and there are enough men around to play the field if you wanna!!

And well done houzer - you're in the right here. Even if her boyfriend and she had agreed that this wasn't an exclusive relationship (which i somehow doubt) if it makes you uncomfortable (as it would me) then she's got no right to try to make you do it.
0 Replies