Sex frecuency issues with my husband

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 05:18 am
We have been together 11 years so far, he likes sex so much and i like it but not as much as him, he has always been respectful and tender with me regarding this issue but i know that the low frecuency of sexual activity is something that he would like to happen more frecuently. Actually we are having sex every 2 o 3 days, sometimes one in a week, depending on the situation. We have moved from our country to a new one, this migration situation carries a lot of anxiety and i am very stressed about getting a job in a new country...getting all the documents alright, the residence, and all that. In summary, my mind is always somewhere else, and even he is extemely lovely to me and pampering me all the time, i always feel as i have to pay for that "favour" and give him sex as a reward.. its like my mind starts telling me "come on the guy has been lovely with you all day long and comes the night and you cant give him even a decent blowjob? you suck girl". I know he doesnt do all that for sex but i feel like im lacking smth if i dont give it to him.

I dont know what is wrong with me, im young and my husband is handsome and sexy but for somereason i dont want to have sex as frecuently as him and i feel super selfish, so sometimes i do it even if im nor really into the mood, and in the end i have a good time im not gonna lie, but then he starts complaining that the sex is not so good, i guess his expectations about a sex encounter are kinda high, and we have had excellent encounters, in the past we used to be into bdsm and stuff.. but its like lately i dont want to do it..im not feeling sexy or horny or anything. We are being through this migration situation together and still he has this willing to have sex i dont know how he does...sometimes i think it would be better to wait till i got horny but maybe it too weeks or a month..

IDK..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,606 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 06:15 am
@mictickim,
What's the real problem, in a simple 5 to 10 word sentence?
PUNKEY

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 06:05 pm
If your libido is low because of the stress of moving, then know that this will pass as things settle down.

Don’t be afraid to express your feelings. You can always suggest to just be held because you are feeling down. Your husband should be able to understand this, but he’s not a mind reader.
mictickim

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 06:42 am
@bobsal u1553115,
my husband whats to have sex more often than me
mictickim

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 06:43 am
@PUNKEY,
you are right, we have talked about this but it always ends up in discussion..
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 07:32 am
@mictickim,
Quote:
my husband wants to have sex more often than me

What makes that a problem? (in a simple declarative sentence)
0 Replies