I think she likes me?

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 04:08 pm
Long story short when we lock eyes (it’s often) we always smile at each other and I’ve made her blush and smile and laugh.. One point I didn’t know she was behind me when I got into my vehicle and she turned to look at me and wave and I waved back. So now today I asked her what she was doing next and she was going to her family restaurant to help out and she asked me when I got off work (I think this one flew over my head) during this time she was smiling but when I told her before she left I’m going to miss her smile her smile got extra big and she started fanning her face.

That’s the part that confuses me a big what is fanning her face supposed to mean? I already knew she was blushing. I told her I would see her tomorrow.. but I wonder if it would be too much and too fast if I would check out her family restaurant or if it would be appropriate to flirt even more at that time.. but even more it seems like she’s interested should I wait to give my number or do it now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 827 • Replies: 9

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 07:31 pm
@Moresleep,
She's pretending things are hot.

Ask. Her. Out.

Don't hesitate.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky
Moresleep

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 08:04 pm
@jespah,
So it seems pretty safe she seems interested?
jespah

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 05:48 am
@Moresleep,
Nothing in life is safe. Nothing is a sure thing.

Ask her out anyway.

The sky will not fall if she says no.

Stop. Hesitating.
Moresleep

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 09:41 am
@jespah,
Yeah I will I plan on doing coffee after work I hope she takes up the offer.
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 11:47 am
I'm looking forward to know what happens next!
Moresleep

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2022 08:52 am
@Yalow,
I got her number and a coffee date for tomorrow!
0 Replies

Moresleep

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 12:43 pm
@Yalow,
Waiting for warmer weather for date two! She told me how nervous I looked but I tried my best and still asked her for her number and a date. I think she liked that part. Had brunch then walked around the park.. it started to rain so I held the umbrella for her and she was so happy. When the date ended I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I watched her in my rear view mirror grinning so much.
jespah

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 12:54 pm
@Moresleep,
I bet that was a lot easier than you feared.

This is great!

Go into life with courage.
Moresleep

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 01:29 pm
@jespah,
Yeah I know I really over thought all of this but I told her I was very nervous lol
0 Replies