I can't stop passing gas. Please can you help me?

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 11:07 am
Hello, I keep on passing gas every 5 minutes and they're really smelly.

I can remember that I passed gas in the corridor where I work (I'm a youth leader) and the smell stayed for 2 hours like rotten eggs. No one said anything to me about why it smells in the corridor because I don't mention it to young people - only my colleagues. This regularly happens and I'm 35 years old.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,049 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 11:23 am
@Lauren 2021,
Go to your doctor and ask him or her to test you for allergies and lactose intolerance.
engineer

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 02:59 pm
@jespah,
Agreed. You could try a major diet change. Cutting cheese and dairy is probably a good test.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 22 Feb, 2022 11:57 pm
@Lauren 2021,
Make an appointment with a Gastroenterology doctor. They can address many issues and might be able to diagnose your problem right away. Tell them about your diet, your medications, and any health issues you may also have. Good Luck.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Thu 3 Mar, 2022 06:47 am
@Lauren 2021,
I think it's a food poisoning issue.

Drink plenty of fluids (water is a natural detox). Try to sit on the toilet and get it all out. Change your diet to include more fruits and veggies.

Pills don't really help. My mom has been on Nexium for a couple years now, and she still can't eat foods she like. It only treats the symptoms.

Change your diet. Drink loads of water, and have a good bowel movement to flush out whatever's in there. After a few days, go to the doctor. Sometimes gas can be a sign there is a polyp or tumor blocking things. Or an allergy.
0 Replies

Sieumuottv

Fri 4 Mar, 2022 01:28 am
I think you should meet the doctor asap, this can be a sight for major health problems later on
0 Replies