Either I kill myself or him but this has got to stop!

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:16 pm
so I'll try be as honest as I can be here, I got a giant ego bigger then big, and this guy I'm intreseted in has an equally inflated ego. Now the two of us together means neither of us can take the risk and be upfront well because, from my POV we both can't face rejection and believe it's the other one's job to pull the first move.

I'm desperatly in love with him but am way to embarassed to admit this. He kinda knows as I've told him some what how i feel in text messages but never to his face in fact when we around each other I become the Diva and he becomes Jimmy Dean or some other sort of too cool for school character, it's so sad, how can i end this furstrating rubbish?

I see him often at least three times a week and generally the conversation revolves around movies (film student ) and music (he's a dj, producer bar owner) or general BS. I mean we sometimes discuss philosophy or whatever but never to much of the personal directly rather in a round about fashion. Why is it impossible for us to be upfront with each other? it's driving me crazy. I know what I want from him, I believe he knows what he wants from me if he would just stop trying to be the coolest guy in the world and tell me. I mean I would do anything for him and the sad thing is we are constantly getting asked if we're an item and we haven't even kissed what is up with this? Everyone thinks we are a couple except us. Oh and the games we play it's killing me too.

HELP ME HELP ME GOD I"M GOING TO KILL HIM OR MYSELF I SWEAR.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,055 • Replies: 13
No top replies

dragon49

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:25 pm
if you can't be honest with the one you love, then who can you be?

get him alone, take a chance, tell him how you feel. no BS.

you can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket...
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:27 pm
It's like you two are circling each other, waiting to see who will make the first move. Yikes, I remember when I used to be like that - when I was younger. Too shy to say what I really meant, hoping that the guy would read my mind, invest in a crystal ball, feel exactly the same way about me and just take control and say so. These days if I'm interested in a guy I will walk up to him and tell him directly. I'm getting too old to be playing the dating rituals and games, wasting my time, emotions and opportunities. I think you need to stop hinting around and say in a joking manner "so when are you going to ask me out, or do I have to club you and bring you back to my lair?" He will chuckle and either answer you with a date or he will continue to play games and spar with you. Repeat the question, adding that Mommas hungry and she has to reel in some fish or she'll die of starvation.
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:29 pm
It's a lot less complicated than you make it out to be.

Remove that characteristic about you as pride is usually ignorance. If you just about willing to do anything for this man as you say, then you will do this.

The expression has been used countless times but I'll say it again, life is too short to put importance on such small matters. Maybe by doing this, he'll loosen up in the same sense and remove that persona.

You have to be willing to try a least or else you have to live in regret for doing so. Then, that just might give you reason to kill yourself.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:30 pm
I know but it's so hard because I'm so scared my instincts are wrong and that he actually cant stand me, I mean there's all these insecurities I got to deal with and can't I mean I litearly have to work myself up for hours before I call him and when he calls me I panic and don't even want to answer and sometimes won't cos I'm so scared, then I'll call him back and act all cool after I've calmed down. It's so retarded i feel 16
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:36 pm
Spare the hype and just be mature about the matter. There's no use in playing these sort of games. There is also no use in feeling that way.

Pick up the phone, call him because you have nothing to lose except your ego. I mean, if you want to put a strong hold on that then you probably are most deservant of failure.

If you are not willing to step forward when you want something this much then you are not deservant of what you are asking for.

How do you know failure awaits when you haven't even given it a try?
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:39 pm
I'm aware of that that's the thing I know I'm a *&^ing idiot and a sissy.
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:52 pm
Just calm yourself and say what the heck, I'll just give it a try.

Be the dictator of your life, because ultimately it comes down to you.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:54 pm
too true, it's mad absurd and silly but when comes to matters of the heart i'm a hopeless romantic.

I can't believe at almost 21 I'm playing games with a guy of 29 like this
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 02:50 am
Tagged,

You tease! Laughing

You definetly need to just go for it. Take the situation into your own hands.

You're being excessively coy, and there's only so much of that a person can take. If this goes on too long, he will either forget you or get the idea he can play puppeteer with you.

Believe me, games will just get you into trouble. You could end up with a playa'....ick!

lots of luck n' courage!! Razz
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
Is this Mr. Cokehead?

I agree with what everyone's saying about just talking already instead of playing these games, except that if it's Mr. Cokehead I, personally, would prefer you stay faaar away from him.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 08:30 am
I think of it this way.. you only live once (that I know of) and would you rather live knowing or die wondering??

Not exactly the most positive way to look at it but hey take a chance..... and if it doesn't work then it wasn't meant to be anyways....
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 07:33 am
yeah agreed crazielady 40, you only live once.

I suppose the thing is i don't wanna pul a brash move and then regret it that's all.

anyway seeing him tonighnt so we'll see.

Sozobe, umm well he kinda been in thearpy and rehab so he's a little bit more on the straight and narrow.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 05:00 pm
well suprise suprise he kissed me last night, not sure how i feel still though.
0 Replies