Wed 6 Apr, 2022 07:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Very brave...which person or both?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 07:57 am
@Linkat,
Mable bars! Too late Kaiser..

You get to see the bad side on them just fine. It is real especially if you have lots of time to research it. It is your marriage is why you should cut contact fully.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Mrknowspeople

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 08:03 am
@Lovesick Kiwi,
Yes, sure....external forms like the dd4 or the dd8.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 05:25 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
What are you, the Wank Police?
izzythepush

Thu 7 Apr, 2022 01:04 am
@jespah,
I think it's Max.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 11:13 pm
@izzythepush,
I was just keeping that to myself. I did not want to be the only one.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 2 May, 2022 10:30 pm
@jespah,
Oh, I am more than a simple ruler.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 2 May, 2022 10:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
https://able2know.org/topic/566037-1
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 2 May, 2022 10:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Yar not serious, are ya? Aced all the others and now seeing shadows of Max? USPSIG or Post Masters club isn't just for how to give speechless to the immodest. Parcel delivery
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 2 May, 2022 10:48 pm
@Lovesick Kiwi,
Lovesick Kiwi wrote:

I’ve been married for over five years, together for ten years. My husband is an amazing person whom I love dearly. He is good to me and has been supportive with my mental and physical health
I told my husband about having an emotional attachment with this guy, and he was very cool
feelings subside? Am I being selfish?

First is easy: he's your husband and you love him dearly so you are asking about being selfish truthfully if the presuppositions I have correct. No, you are not selfish for having language dude speak at you. You should be capable of knowing what you will know and what you can't know. What is the question ending with subside? I say you no you have not clearly told your husband anything if he is cool with what you told him.
0 Replies

Erin0110

Mon 23 May, 2022 02:42 am
@Lovesick Kiwi,
Your marriage seems to be very respectful, it's very nice. I can see that you love your husband and he loves you. I feel you can talk to each other openly... Have you thought about an open relationship?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 11:01 pm
@Lovesick Kiwi,
I began thinking the KIWI is what attracted to me the personality. Any truth to that LK?

Lovesick Kiwi wrote:

I’ve been married for over five years, together for ten years. My husband is an amazing person whom I love dearly. He is good to me and has been supportive with my mental and physical health struggles. We’re both working but he has the higher paying, secure work.

Honestly I can’t really fault him, but in recent years I have admittedly felt like my emotional needs aren’t being met. I’ve always struggled to voice my feelings, but I find it hard to do without getting emotional. He can easily get defensive, but I’ve gotten better at choosing my words. Ultimately though, my needs are still not feeling fulfilled and it’s like he forgets to try after a while. It’s gotten to a point where sexual intimacy has severely dropped (more so on my part). Early in our relationship we’d have sex once or twice a week, and now we’d be lucky to have it once a month.

I’ve become increasingly frustrated, but I really struggle to open up and voice my feelings because it has been so difficult to do so in the past. It also just feels hopeless.

I respect his autonomy and the time he needs to spend on his own, but it does feel like a lot of his time is spent on video games, which often eats into time we could spend together. Quality time is my love language but it’s not his.

Here’s where it gets more complicated.

So a bit over a year ago I discovered an online language learning app where you could meet people around the world and encourage language learning in a more natural way. I initially wanted to talk with other females as I thought talking with a man might complicate things (should have listened to my gut), but whether it was a personality thing or lack of interest, I struggled to make any connections. I eventually connected with a guy whom I’ll refer to as language guy.

I didn’t expect for us to get along so well, with so much in common. We became good friends and slowly started messaging more and more. I was honest from the start that I was married, he didn’t say or try anything with me and was always completely respectful. While language and learning was the basis of the relationship, it was clear an attraction was developing and only in the last couple of days did we admit this to each other. He is so much more open about his feelings and is very sensitive to mine.

I told my husband about having an emotional attachment with this guy, and he was very cool about it. He doesn’t seem to feel betrayed by this and wants us to work harder on our marriage which I am prepared to do. He even said I don’t have to end contact, so long as I set boundaries.

Well I had a good call with language guy today and he is very understanding. He is happy to just be friends, and doesn’t want to end contact. Although he again said he’d understand if I did choose to end contact. The distance between us helps remove any physical temptation but I can’t stop thinking about this guy.

I’ve been feeling physically ill since yesterday, I’m convinced due to the stress and guilt I feel. It’s affected my appetite and I’m miserable.

Ending the marriage is not ideal as it will mean a lot of confrontation and hurting other relationships that are attached to ours. I guess that is part and parcel of a breakup but I’m not ready to do that.

Should I try be more open to my husband about how I really feel or should I wait and see if these feelings subside? Am I being selfish?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 11:46 pm
@Lovesick Kiwi,
Oh but what about your new crush? Should you not include them as well?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 11:47 pm
@izzythepush,
what does it mean there will be no conversation going on? Is that current marriage of?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 11:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Roger Waters she is not a fan but yet she will go for the *uck seemingly? Or, skip that.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 11:49 pm
@jespah,
Is it LEP? Like the Norm loser kind of love?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 26 Jan, 2023 11:51 pm
@izzythepush,
1.5 is correct so you get the considerate next shot is free on the reference to Lot and his not going to be saved because she was at salt like you with pepper never.
0 Replies

MsKnowledgebased

Tue 28 Feb, 2023 10:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Can you clarify what u meant by "MAX" or is it a code of the crowd?