This basically sums it up:

http://storetn.cafepress.com/5/14344345_F_store.jpg

Naw, he's uniting US with Mexico. Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 01:31 pm
X:
Quote:
That Butan is a bad mutha (!)....watch your mouth!

I'm just talking about Butan!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 01:33 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
X:
Quote:
That Butan is a bad mutha (!)....watch your mouth!

I'm just talking about Butan!

Cycloptichorn

You got it!
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 01:36 pm
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:
God forbid we upset BUTAN.

Wanna invade it, too, if they reject Bolton?

Only if they threaten the security of the United State. Somehow, I doubt they pose such a risk to the US.

Oh, like Iraq, you mean. Got it, boss.

EXACTLY. Now you are catching on. It takes time for some of you from "OLD EUROPE" to understand rational thought. Probably now that some in Europe has tasted the "fruits" of your liberal immigration ways, I see more and more of your are starting to understand.

I like it when people spell OLD EUROPE in capital letters! That's the way it should be!

So how's the Southern Border these days?

For security reasons, I can not provide those details. Why don't you try to sneak over and see if you can make it.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 01:44 pm
woiyo wrote:
For security reasons, I can not provide those details. Why don't you try to sneak over and see if you can make it.

You mean like that:

http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~border/images/WebsitePageImages/ig-bor02.jpgx.jpg
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:02 pm
thethinkfactory wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
thethinkfactory wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Liberal expose number 10,000 of a Republican scandal. Wow, you've certainly exposed a dangerous felon this time. I'm still waiting for Bush's honorable discharge from the National Guard to be revoked and changed to dishonorable.

Bush will make Bolton ambassador exactly as he plans to.

Brandon:

This distraction is often called ignoratio elenchi in my business.

Can you speak to the topic?

TTF

I did. 1. you people come up with an unending series of exposes, which you trumpet as the end of the world, but which are of virtually no significance, or sometimes exactly no significance. 2. In the end, your Republican scandal no. 10,000 will not affect the Bolton appointment in the slightest.

And furthermore, next week, when you accuse Condoleeza Rice of writing a note on the back of her hand to improve her performance at a piano concert, and demand a Congressional investigation, I will not take that very seriously either.

Try winning a few elections.

I am not sure who 'you people' are - you sound a little paraniod. I am also not sure how you could read my mind or predict my future without knowing me. It seems that you have argued against ad hominem with ad hominem.

Also, I don't think you won anything. I know it has become popular in America that if you are a fan of a team for a while you feel like you can call them your team. But I feel it is unreasonable to get any feeling of pride when "your team" wins.

Since I belong to no party nor voted a straight ticket - I am not sure what your are talking about.

Can you speak to the topic at hand or do you simply choose to attack an invisible and fictitious 'you people' while appealing to a group of fictitious people who are morally superior and are 'winning'?

TTF

You people means liberals. How do you figure that's fictitious? Please explain, because this I'd love to hear.

What I am saying is extremely clear, and if you can't understand it, and respond point by point, I don't have time for you.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:03 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
He'll be powerless at the UN. He's already a laughingstock there.

Note that he can be rejected by the UN, apparently...

Cycloptichorn

What do you figure the odds are that he will be?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:05 pm
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Not unless they have WMD, impress us as the type to use them, and are being evasive about destroying them.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:07 pm
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Only if they threaten the security of the United State. Somehow, I doubt they pose such a risk to the US.

Oh, like Iraq, you mean. Got it, boss.

Exactly like Iraq, which had had WMD, annexed its neighbor, promised to destroy its WMD, and then was deceptive about it. Saddam Hussein with a stockpile of serious WMD would have been a threat to the whole world.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:

You mean like that:

http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~border/images/WebsitePageImages/ig-bor02.jpgx.jpg

Well, from what I am told, it is not as difficult as the picture which you posted above. So come on, give it a try.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:17 pm
woiyo wrote:
Well, from what I am told, it is not as difficult as the picture which you posted above. So come on, give it a try.

Thanks for the invitation! Yeah, I heard that it isn't that hard, too. How else could 32.4% of California's population be of Hispanic descent...

Oh, wait, that was five years ago! Probably closer to 40% already.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:28 pm
Which again reminds me of those billboards we've seen in April:

http://wnd.com/images2/mexicobillboard.jpg
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:12 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Two of the members on the council, the ones that oppose the 'reforms' that Bush wants, are China and Russia. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if they 'checked his credentials' a little bit. Say 40-60 against.

Bolton would then be in sort of a provisional/limbo state until the whole thing got sorted out, which would end up being about half of his tenure. So it could be a very strong move to nullify the guy before he gets a chance to do, well, anything.

Not that he will/would anyways. He's a laughingstock here at home and abroad. Note that all the Bushies had to do were turn over a few documents (NSA intercepts that, imo, probably have a whooooole lot to do with the Plame case, hee ehe) and he would have been confirmed by the Senate.

Bush talks about an 'up or down vote.' Well, Bolton had TWO up or down votes, and he failed both. But Bush appointed him anyways. More proof of the lies spewed by the administration.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:25 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Two of the members on the council, the ones that oppose the 'reforms' that Bush wants, are China and Russia. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if they 'checked his credentials' a little bit. Say 40-60 against.

Bolton would then be in sort of a provisional/limbo state until the whole thing got sorted out, which would end up being about half of his tenure. So it could be a very strong move to nullify the guy before he gets a chance to do, well, anything.

Not that he will/would anyways. He's a laughingstock here at home and abroad. Note that all the Bushies had to do were turn over a few documents (NSA intercepts that, imo, probably have a whooooole lot to do with the Plame case, hee ehe) and he would have been confirmed by the Senate.

Bush talks about an 'up or down vote.' Well, Bolton had TWO up or down votes, and he failed both. But Bush appointed him anyways. More proof of the lies spewed by the administration.

Cycloptichorn

What lies are those? Give one example, please. Since you're accusing someone of lying, please give the exact quotation.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:46 pm
I heard Bolton talk (radio news today) and he sounds like a facetious oik, most unstatesmanlike.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:50 pm
McTag wrote:
I heard Bolton talk (radio news today) and he sounds like a facetious oik, most unstatesmanlike.

Well, since you've given such clear and absolute proof, I guess you must be correct.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:03 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
More proof of the lies spewed by the administration.

Huh? What lies?

And what up or down votes are you referring to?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 02:54 am
squinney wrote:
This basically sums it up:

http://storetn.cafepress.com/5/14344345_F_store.jpg

BrandX wrote:
Naw, he's uniting US with Mexico. Laughing

Good one! Razz
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 02:59 am
Brandon9000 wrote:

Exactly like Iraq, which had had WMD, annexed its neighbor, promised to destroy its WMD, and then was deceptive about it. Saddam Hussein with a stockpile of serious WMD would have been a threat to the whole world.

But there were inspectors on the ground, inspecting away, and Bush ordered them out and invaded.

How can you say that Bush cannot be held responsible for there not being WMD's on Iraq when inspectors were there, being allowed the run of the country to look for them, and Bush ordered them out and invaded?
0 Replies