What should I do?

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 08:40 am
So long story short I am dating this guy who lives in one state (where my parents also live) while I live in another. He has visited me and stayed at my place, when I came back visiting my parents I also stayed at his place and celebrated Christmas with him and then we took a three days road-trip. We came back from the trip on the 31st of December and I was expecting to be his date but he didn’t ask me and later just texted me Happy New Years. I know his brother is visiting him from out of state and I thought maybe he would introduce me to him too but nothing. (I did meet his father on my prior trip and we actually had a dinner together). At this point I am not sure what we are and I really like him and want to be in an exclusive relationship with him but don’t know how to go about it. I want to make it clear that at this point if he doesn’t see me as long term then we are done. Any suggestions? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 615 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 09:47 am
@Wonderer1988,
You don't say how long you've been dating, but you could try telling him how you feel. Communication is key.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:37 pm
@Wonderer1988,
Don't ask us, ask him. You've slept with him and you're afraid to ask a question that is a fair question?
0 Replies