It's Hard Work Screwing Up The Greatest Country In The World

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 03:28 pm
Take a well earned rest georgie

http://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=USATODAY.com+-+Bush+plans+50th+ranch+trip+in+five+years&expire=&urlID=14993440&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fnews%2Fwashington%2F2005-07-29-bush-ranch_x.htm&partnerID=1660
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,672 • Replies: 100
No top replies

Mills75

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 06:01 pm
Try this link to the article.

I'm sure we all wish him well on his vacation from mucking up America; it must have been very trying.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 12:26 am
You know I should give him a hand with that brush clearing. He's always at it, must be doing it wrong if it's coming back like that. I get six weeks leave a year, not as much as him but I reckon I could give up some of my leave to help him out. I have about six months long service leave too but I'm hanging onto that.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:19 pm
Complain complain complain. The country is on the turn around and that makes his vacation well earned. It is the Dems in the Senate that shouldn't get a vacation. All they know how to do is block things and make noise. Have they really done anything?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:28 pm
50 vacations to the ranch in five years.... if anyone else did that you'd complain too but anything bush does is okay for you.

btw, aren't you deploying this month?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:34 pm
At least we won't hear him yapping about his doomed Social Security "reform" plan for a while.

Now that's something that needs a rest. A real long one...
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:41 pm
I wonder how long til he takes another bike spill...
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:43 pm
Psst Baldimo,

The Republicans are the majority in the Senate.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:00 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
50 vacations to the ranch in five years.... if anyone else did that you'd complain too but anything bush does is okay for you.

btw, aren't you deploying this month?

I don't care how many vacations any president takes. I didn't complain about Clinton taking vacations because I know the job of President is a tough one with long hrs. I never said anything he did was ok and I have said many times I don't agree with what he is doing. It just happens to be that I agree with most of what he does. If I didn't I wouldn't have voted for him.

I don't start deployment until Oct. Don't worry Bear I won't be around to annoy you for much longer.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:02 pm
you don't annoy me in the least. You're one of the ones that keeps my spirits high. Laughter being the best medicine and all. I wish you the best.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:09 pm
you don't annoy me in the least. You're one of the ones that keeps my spirits high. Laughter being the best medicine and all. I wish you the best.

Well thank you very much. You can do me one favors while I'm gone. You could support the war in all aspects and not talk trash about Bush. That would make me feel truly supported. Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:13 pm
Since he is as useful as tits an a bull who cares how many vacations he takes.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:13 pm
Duplicate post erased
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:27 pm
Baldimo wrote:

Well thank you very much. You can do me one favors while I'm gone. You could support the war in all aspects and not talk trash about Bush. That would make me feel truly supported. Laughing Rolling Eyes

keep dreaming.....
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:40 pm
Baldimo wrote:

keep dreaming.....

If you don't I won't feel loved while over seas!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:01 pm
I sincerely hope you return in one piece, Baldimo. I wish the same for all the troops. But, the war still sucks and Bush is the worst president in the history of this country.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:09 am
Baldimo
For you and our friends, relatives, neighbors and all who are put in harms way by Bush's war I can only wish for their safety and a quick return. For Bush I can only wish the opposite. Bush's presidency will live in infamy.
In any event, friend and adversary on A2K alike wish for your safety and quick return. May God be with you.

au1929
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:36 am
The only think even remotely close to being wrong or messed up with The United States of America at the present time, is the constant whining and carping from a bunch of mealy mouthed hippy rejects who still can't accept that the flower power nonsense of the 60's is over and done with.
Bellyache as much as you want to, there is no hope that any of you or your beloved Abbie Hoffman (now dead and buried, another drugger gone overboard) is ever going to 'levitate the Pentagon' (those sure were some powerful herbs you fellows were snabbling down).

Not a darned thing being screwed up in this country except the allowance of overpaid underemployed children who think they are the answer to everything in the world and know every blasted thing even though their supposed knowledge comes from watching re-runs of their precious Brady Bunch and Josie& The Pussycats.

It is no wonder the rest of the globe looks at us and shake their heads in utter disbelief.

The United States is as great as the people within it allow it to be and this can only be done by being supportive of the nation as a whole, and not attacking its elected leaders.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:01 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I sincerely hope you return in one piece, Baldimo. I wish the same for all the troops. But, the war still sucks and Bush is the worst president in the history of this country.

Allow me to echo the words of my good friend, Edgar, Baldimo. I hope all goes well with you and your fellow troops. Come back alive and in one piece.

And of course, the war does suck...and George Dumbya Bush IS THE WORST PRESIDENT in the history of this country...and without a doubt the dumbest.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:03 am
I don't know who Sturgis is addressing. His rant doesn't seem to fit anybody who has posted on this particular thread.
0 Replies