Sex W/0 love and vice versa

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:50 am
I want to be loved, DO YOU?
Having lived wide and long, I learned this about myself: I want to be LOVED -- not toyed with, not abused, not forced or cajoled into a sex act for the gratification of the forcer OR myself!!
I want no part of a relationship wherein the other half is USING me to gratify themselves, then happily trotting off (in mind, body or spirit or all three) to his own life and interests- uncaring of my day, my cares, my pain or my joys.

Sex without love is bleak and half-hearted. Often it is a desperate act, where one is suffering mental arousal and/or has no alternatives- so grabs the first a.. they can seduce.

One of the most heinous acts that takes place in this world, is when one person falls in love - and really lets the OBJECT of their affection know how MUCH they love them, and the beloved person TAKES ADVANTAGE of that love. Using them for sex and discarding them like so much garbage.

I suppose there are people in this world who grab on each other for the benefit of sexual gratification, nothing else... and walk away as if it were nothing. I just cannot be like that. I cannot BE aroused, in my spirit (which must be desirous first, before my body will respond) by someone who just wants a sexual interlude.

Tying someone DOWN, torturing them- even subtly, over and over and over, until they are physically aroused- merely by the nature of a healthy body; then using them and laughing at them, and abusing them anally to humiliate them???? "....it will be better for them if they have a millstone tied about their neck and they are drowned in the depths of the sea."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,233 • Replies: 11
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:59 am
Re: Sex W/0 love and vice versa
theollady wrote:
Tying someone DOWN, torturing them- even subtly, over and over and over, until they are physically aroused- merely by the nature of a healthy body; then using them and laughing at them, and abusing them anally to humiliate them???? "....it will be better for them if they have a millstone tied about their neck and they are drowned in the depths of the sea."

I don't think that is using someone... I think it is raping someone.

Of course we all want to be loved. Some people use love to get sex and others use sex to try to get love. It is a scary complicated thing and the only thing you can do is keep searching until you find the person that can love you the way you love them. You never know when it will happen.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:05 am
Re: Sex W/0 love and vice versa
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Some people use love to get sex and others use sex to try to get love.

Life can be complicated - How about to use love to get love?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:09 am
I hear that, Francis. I think to many people settle for a good thing instead of finding a person you actually care for and they care for you.
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:09 am
Just don't chase for anybodies affection first, let them follow through with first contact and be the initial admirer. Then, you know you won't be the one compromising and love is possible.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:26 am
Quote:
One of the most heinous acts that takes place in this world, is when one person falls in love - and really lets the OBJECT of their affection know how MUCH they love them, and the beloved person TAKES ADVANTAGE of that love. Using them for sex and discarding them like so much garbage

i very much agree with this statement. I tell my friends that if they do this to a girl it fvcked up. We are not all angels and even i seek sex without love. However i make my intentions known to the girl that it's nothing more than sex. If she is of the same mindset, then nobody get's hurt. I have stopped relationships like this at the first hint of any attatchment by the girl. I just wouln't feel right having sex with a girl i know loves me where i couln't return the love back.

However, I have had sex with a girl that I loved, and she didn't love me back. To me that was desperate on my side. But i got over it, and now I know not to waste my time on girls like that. I know how it feels to be used and that's probably why i don't feel right doing it to girls.

PS: your last paragraph just lost me. I don't know where that came from.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 11:27 am
Quote:
PS: your last paragraph just lost me. I don't know where that came from.

It is an addendum of personal experience... Tenoch, probably really shouldn't have included it.

Quote:
I don't think that is using someone... I think it is raping someone.

Thank you for agreeing with my thinking jpinmilwaukee--- guess I just need the support to survive.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:09 pm
You have tons of support right here theollady. If you feel the need to talk about something the relationship crowd can be very supportive. In the mean time... are you doing ok?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:14 pm
Casual sex can be fun and exciting and gratifying...for the right people at the right time.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 01:40 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Casual sex can be fun and exciting and gratifying...for the right people at the right time.

i agree. right person, right time.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 02:45 pm
Your responses are appreciated.

(Bella Dea, your sig line is hilarious, always loved John Wayne)

I just am not the person for casual sex-- however those who feel it is GOOD for them, I wish them well in their life.

Thank you for your concern jpinmilwaukee-- I am not doing well AT ALL, but there are not resolutions in this forum. It is nice to be given concern and respect.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 02:53 pm
theollady wrote:

I just am not the person for casual sex-- however those who feel it is GOOD for them, I wish them well in their life.

Very few people escape without some battle wounds when engaging in casual sex.

I hope you are feeling better. Sending happy, warm vibes your way.
0 Replies