Take This Yankee Carpetbaggers

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 06:34 am
Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a Different state: Idaho, Nebraska, North Carolina and New York.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling Potatoes from her bag and throwing them out of the window.
"What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Nebraskan.
"We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the window. "What are you doing that for?" Asked the gal from North Carolina.
"We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"

Inspired, the gal from North Carolina opened the car door and pushed The New Yorker out of the car.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 511 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 06:41 am
Re: Take This Yankee Carpetbaggers
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Inspired, the gal from North Carolina opened the car door and pushed The New Yorker out of the car.

Please tell me it was Hillary Clinton who was on the campaign trail that she tossed out.
0 Replies