How many times is normal after the first kid?

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 12:20 am
i have heard a lot of stories but i know that before you get married sex-drive is higher for most people Razz , i wanna see whats the "REAL DEAL" after your first kid how often...........well, you know .... do the do. Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 698 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:15 pm
apparently it seems not to be a very popular subject Cool ,

i wonder why?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:27 pm
We're all looking at the picture of this 'kid'of yours that you've posted as your avatar. Butt-ugly!! I'd say that you (or your missus) won't get lucky until some time around the New Year!
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 08:42 pm
Did you just call me a monkey!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Why i outta hoohuuhoohuuuhooohuuhoohuhuhuhuhaaaaaaaaiiiii uhuhuhuh

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:38 am
It's very hard to answer this, roofingguy. It depends so much on the two individuals who are doing the do, you know? And how tired each of the new parents are. And if they are sharing the middle of the night wake-ups. And if both parents have gone back to work soon after the baby came. And what each person's sex drive was like before the baby plays a role, too.. Too many variables to come to a precise conclusion in my viewpoint. Sorry! Sad

BTW, spanking the monkey IS allowed, provided said monkey is not the child. Smile

edited: my spelling sucks when it gets this late.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:15 am
thats true lady j, i should have put more tought in to it Razz .

there is a joke they say in mexico, you reminded me of it about the monkey thing. It goes like this:

"One night the husband aproached his wife in bed and she told him," sorry we can do anything" not for a week at least, and she said that every time she was "like that" the were going to have this little code going and she was going to tell him every month when the time came that " the couldnt do the laundry,the washer is broken" so the time came and the husband approached her and she said "sorry broken washer" so the husband stopped and went to sleep, two weeks later the husband aproached her again and she shaid "sorry not tonight" he was surprise and got angry and said "why not the washer cannot still be broken" and she answer "no it's not but for a little rag like that might as well wash it by hand" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

well i figure if i cant make good polls i might as well try comedy :wink:
0 Replies