Kyle Rittenhouse question

glitterbag

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:35 pm
@jcboy,
The judge conducted the trial like an entertainment show for the usual fans.
jcboy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Yes he did! Honestly this should surprise absolutely no one. That judge was trash, and the prosecution was worthless.
oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:48 pm
@jcboy,
Not to mention the fact that the accused is clearly innocent.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:53 pm
@jcboy,
Once again we get to see the basest instincts of the useless rewarded by those who kind of enjoy watching people they don't know be maimed or killed, because, you know............the pure of heart (according to themselves) kind of enjoy seeing others punished because ........because they don't really like them, without even knowing them.
Frank Apisa

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:55 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

There is NO justice!
Walked around with a rifle shot three people killed two and laughed about it.

There was never any doubt in my mind that Kyle Rittenhouse would be found Not Guilty on all charged. If he were black he never would have made it to trail.

Right you are, JC.

If he were black...he would have been gunned down on the street walking back to the police lines.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:56 pm
@jcboy,
The judge should never have been allowed to try this case.
oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 12:59 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Once again we get to see the basest instincts of the useless rewarded by those who kind of enjoy watching people they don't know be maimed or killed, because, you know............the pure of heart (according to themselves) kind of enjoy seeing others punished because ........because they don't really like them, without even knowing them.

That can only describe the progressives who have tried to lynch Mr. Rittenhouse for no reason.

I wonder if there is some way to make progressives pay all of Mr. Rittenhouse's legal bills.
glitterbag

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 01:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Sometimes you really have to ask how in the hell are some people allowed to judge criminal cases when all they really are, are headline spoofs for the Onion.
oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 02:51 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I wonder if there is some way to make progressives pay all of Mr. Rittenhouse's legal bills.

Progressives should also be made to compensate Mr. Rittenhouse for the three months that he was wrongfully held in jail before bail was offered.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 02:56 pm
@glitterbag,
This is American justice, a white man with a gun can kill whoever he wants and claim self defence.

This was premeditated murder, he set out to kill people.

He will kill again, he's got a taste for it. Probably a school, gunnuts love murdering children.
maxdancona

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 03:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

This is American justice, a white man with a gun can kill whoever he wants and claim self defence.

This was premeditated murder, he set out to kill people.

He will kill again, he's got a taste for it. Probably a school, gunnuts love murdering children.

Hoe silly is this extreme outrage nonsense going to get?

America is filled with White child murdering gun nuts and no White people ever go to jail. Right.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 03:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

If progressives want people to stop defending themselves from them, then progressives should stop attacking people.

izzythepush wrote:
This was premeditated murder,

Wrong. Self defense is not a crime.

izzythepush wrote:
he set out to kill people.

No he didn't.

izzythepush wrote:
He will kill again,

Only if progressives keep trying to harm him.

izzythepush wrote:
he's got a taste for it. Probably a school,

Nonsense.

izzythepush wrote:
gunnuts love murdering children.

The only people who like children being killed are freedom haters who hope to use their corpses as political fuel for their demented agenda.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 08:43 pm
Krier Rottenlouse is not guilty. Vigilantism is alive and well.

I'm glad I don't live in Kenosha anymore. I lived on Sheridan Road and 63rd Street right about where all that started.

Kyrly Litterrouse will now be a cause célèbre for right-wing extremists and fascists.

Expect Trump in 2024 to campaign in Wisconsin, which is a swing state, and make a special stop in Kenosha.
oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 08:54 pm
@coluber2001,
Self defense is not vigilantism.

But in the wake of Amy Cooper's lynching it does look like white people in urban areas will need to resort to vigilantism in order to protect themselves.

I have enough sense to not live in an urban area.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 09:11 pm
See! It's already happening.

Kyrly Litterrouse, our hero.

Vyle Spittercows lives!

Kylie Sputtersow for president!
glitterbag

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 09:12 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

a sick **** with a gun has the right to defend himself against an innocent classroom full of kids?

is that what User ignored is trying to say?

It's been said over and over again on this forum. User ignored also thinks the parents of all those murdered children should endure the torture of the Alex Jones bozos because it probably never really really really happened.
oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 09:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag is lying about me too. I have never said that Sandy Hook probably never happened. And I've also never said what izzythepush is accusing me of saying.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 09:20 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:
See! It's already happening.

He sounds like a great kid. Of course people like him.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 10:02 pm
Good to see an innocent kid be found non-guilty. The best thing he did was to hire actual defense attorneys and not charlatans.

If Rittenhouse was black and was assaulted by 3 white people, would it be ok for you progressives? Is it just about color for you?
oralloy

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 10:03 pm
@McGentrix,
Of course it is just about color for progressives.

Progressives are anti-white racists.
0 Replies