AHHH I AM SO MAD.... just venting

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 10:50 am
Ok, so I am sitting here at work and my cell phone starts to vibrate.. it is a number I don't know so I answer and it is my boyfriend... He knows I am working late 2nite so he calls to tell me that he doesn't have a ride home.. So I say I am sorry, what do u want me to do about it and he says.. nothing but I think I am gonna have a heat stroke if I walk home so I will probably collapse on the walk home.... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?? Ugh.... he calls just to make me feel bad for him, no "hi hows ur day".... No, I get a negative phone calll.....so now I have to worry about him all day when I shouldn;t have to!! UGH,, Crying or Very sad

WHY?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,186 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:01 am
Not to mention this Morning.... We had to get up early this morning and we always turn on the tv when we wake up.. so I turn in on and the show 'cops' is on and it is about domestic violence and there is a little girl sreaming.... So I am sitting there watching it for a minute and he gets upset that the girl is screaming and just turns it off without even asking so I say what the hell and he calls me a deushbag for getting mad...when all I said was what the hell!!! He storms off....

Recently I started smoking butts again and I will ask him for some so I don't go and buy myself a pack (I buy them for him sometimes)... and I need to quit because of my meds but I am sooo stressed out right now... and I understand that he cares but when I asked him this morning for one he started screaming at me(and we are in a parking lot of a store) and he was like THIS IS IT STOP ASKING ME. I AM SICK OF IT... and when I say screaming I mean screaming... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANYMORE......

HE gets me soooo angry sometimes!!!
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:05 am
Is this feeling related or in partial to the ex-boyfriend by any chance?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:30 am
Crazielady--

What are the romantic perks of this relationship? Financial perks? Opportunities for intellectional and personal growth? Do you feel emotionally supported against the slings and arrows of this weary world?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:34 am
Borealis wrote:
Is this feeling related or in partial to the ex-boyfriend by any chance?

No it's always been like this Crying or Very sad

The ex is still just a friend in my eyes, I actually haven't thought about him much today, been 2 stressed out
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:36 am
Noddy24 wrote:
Crazielady--

What are the romantic perks of this relationship? Financial perks? Opportunities for intellectional and personal growth? Do you feel emotionally supported against the slings and arrows of this weary world?

Romantic, don't know the word...maybe a back rub
Financial= Debt
Growth- Possible
Emotional support- Sometimes
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:36 pm
What's got you so stressed out that you want to smoke again?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:40 pm
Tell him to take the freakin' bus. Or a cab.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:42 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
So I am sitting there watching it for a minute and he gets upset that the girl is screaming and just turns it off without even asking so I say what the hell and he calls me a deushbag for getting mad...when all I said was what the hell!!! He storms off....

Tell him if he has to resort to calling you names, it's over. That is immature and uncalled for. No mature relationship should be like this. Dump his ass now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:47 pm
my question is why you allow him to behave like a teenage boy?
Do you find it funny that he calls you a douche bag?
If not then why dont you tell him? LOUDLY?
Thats highschool behavior that should have been left at the scene of graduation.. Confused
0 Replies

bodemette

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:35 pm
Here's my two sense:

Life is too short to settle for anything less then what you want/deserve. It does not sound to me like this guy is treating you very nice. Does he make you happy? if not - find someone who does Smile

He thinks he has issues because he may have to walk home - are you kidding me?? I would tell him to GROW UP!
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:47 pm
Agreed with shewolfnm.

It shouldn't be allowed. He needs to grow up. Dump him. But ultimately, follow what's in your heart.
0 Replies