If anyone speaks Hindi,

petros

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 07:39 pm
How do you say "---- [female name] is more beautiful than all the women of India (and all of their brothers) combined into a single bouquet"?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 603 • Replies: 5
No top replies

petros

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 02:29 am
Answer me! I want to pay a compliment!
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 02:53 am
I'm from India but my mother tongue is not Hindi and I dont know it too well. But here goes:

<female name>, tum us guldaste se bhi khubsoorat ho, jo bharat ke saare auraton ko milaakar bana hai

Use this if you are in a hurry..or wait for vinsan or prince to come here and answer this
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 10:10 am
sakhi wrote:
I'm from India but my mother tongue is not Hindi and I dont know it too well. But here goes:

<female name>, tum us guldaste se bhi khubsoorat ho, jo bharat ke saare auraton ko milaakar bana hai

Use this if you are in a hurry..or wait for vinsan or prince to come here and answer this

sakhi you have a similar avatar of chinmayee... Find her on Asia Forum

Ok about your transaltion, it is exact. But petros has to twist his toung and recall all long words in one go.... Quite a tough job patros... Good Luck.

And By the Way your first post was in July 2005 and the push comes in Jan 2006 ... What made you wait so long

Is that Indian Girl offering you some chance for date now? Razz

Let me tell you a trick to impress indian girls ... Tell them that you cook. They will marry you the next second. Laughing
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2006 10:51 pm
Hey vinsan, i'm chinmayee. I changed my screen name so that my name (real name) doesnt appear on google search,,,

my traslation is correct??? wah wah....i always thought my written hindi was poor..
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 01:14 am
I love cooking !
0 Replies