The Ugly Truth, about "Our" War

BillW

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 02:40 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen, May I introduce - John Wayne Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 02:58 pm
I am totally anti war as you probably know, but if we are going to "liberate" other middle eastern countries and there's nothing we can do about it, it makes financial sense to do it now while we have a staging area rather than bring everything home and sending it right back, pissing away more and more of our money.

It's a real bitch when you are put into a position of accepting something you hate so much and can only think about it in terms of okay, how can they get it done the cheapest?

That's a loss of freedom right here at home due to this war, but in reality outside of a good standard of living and the right to bitch about things, how free are we really?

We the people debate and bitch over our starbucks and in the end those in charge do whatever the hell they want anyway. Crying or Very sad Sad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 02:59 pm
PS more's the pity, those in charge are there because our lazy dumb asses elect them....well most of them anyway.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 03:04 pm
Bear, don't be logical - well, about the war anyway. I'm sure Carl Rove already realizes what you say, but cost means nothing to him, only votes. If they don't go into Seria (which is small) look for Iran around voting time.

It's already been said that there needs to be between 200-300,000 troops to manage an Iraq peace for two years. They ain't going any where!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 04:25 pm
Now listen up Pilgrim:
...If your country is rich in oil, we will liberate you. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 04:49 pm
Okay, we'll take a good poppy country too!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 07:29 pm
Ah-h, good ol' down home poppy farming. Cool Cool Cool
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 09:56 pm
Then there's them cocoa countries down south that Reagan invested so heavily in! I know we can come up with some lie about Osama being down there and the rebels connected to 9/11. We don't have to overthrow the government, just the quasi government and get back into the industry (at least the profits and pushing part) :twiested:
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 12:11 am
Actually, those poor abused COCA farmers, probably are more in need of liberating. Of course you probably meant that, but you're just so far removed from such crops..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 03:29 am
We've got a lot of whisky distileries and a thriving brewing industry in the UK. Oh and we have lots of natural gas and oil fields in the Noth Sea. Can we apply for liberation from European oppresion. I'm sure Mr. Blair would know how to fill out the application forms and he is on good terms with the Big Texan.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 01:15 pm
...I stated in another thread, "Thank God things haven't gotten bad enough for them to use some of those W of MD, from their great stockpile." Rolling Eyes
...But seriously folks....I caught wind of the next con, on TV Friday. It seems that someone in Central Intelligence, stated that the next task in Iraq, will be to find the W of MD, "BEFORE THEY SNEAK THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY" Rolling Eyes
...So be on guard for the upcoming news, that the Hussein regime, instead of using the Wof MD, took the time and effort to sneak them out of the country. Shocked ....Ri-i-ght! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 10:18 am
This thing could get uglier. Now Duke......excuse me....Dubya, has asserted that Syria not only is concealing, Saddam's regime members, but also .......... ta-dahh..CHEMICAL WEOPONS! So that's where those buggers were. Oops, sorry about that Iraq. Our bad.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 12:10 pm
Quite an achievement for the Bush administration. They've given our country a new motto.

Do what we say or we'll beat the **** out of you!

I'm sure that will gain us lots of respect. Look at what that kind of thing did for Mike Tyson.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 12:44 pm
You know Frank, Syria is just being ludicruth. Razz
0 Replies