Vaccination issue: Would I be wrong?

neptuneblue

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 06:23 am
@Glennn,
You can argue your case all day long, I don't care.

But you know where you're not going to argue? My home.

I really don't have much control over the universe. But my home, it's where I get to set boundaries for who and what comes into it. Sure, go on and on about the "experimental injection." A polite reminder, when you enter my home, you'll be required, not asked, to wear a mask. And if you choose to not respect my decision, fine, you're not welcomed in.

That's your choice, pal.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 07:17 am
@neptuneblue,
I am picturing Neptune's house in my mind, with all those conforming, virtuous people in organic fibers with kambucha.

I imagine a liberal version of the Stepford wives set.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 07:33 am
@Glennn,
The vaccines are non longer experimental, they are approve which means that all along you should have gotten them. To get natural immunity you need to have survived a case of covid. As you may have noticed 700,000 in the u.s.. did not. You are really dim to buck those odds rather than simply getting the vax. Yes it is your life. Enjoy your much shorter one

Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:42 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
you're not welcomed in.

I don't care.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 08:52 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The vaccines are no longer experimental

Could you provide a source for that?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 09:29 am
@Glennn,
Not gonna
. Do your own research.
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 09:33 am
@MontereyJack,
You're the one that made the claim. You don't have to provide any support for it, but don't expect anyone to believe you.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 09:47 am
@Glennn,
Cdc issued a letter to pfizer on Aug. 23. Modern natural layer. J sand j in Oct. I ca.nt do ccitesc only phone. Ggoogl it yoursself.
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:01 am
@MontereyJack,
Like I said . . .
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:41 am
@Glennn,
I speak the truth. Frankly, I don't care if ;you choose to ignore it. It's your own life. Or death. I'll even put flowers on your grave.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:47 am
@MontereyJack,
Geraniums.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 10:48 am
@Glennn,
okay. i'm home now, with my computer. as i said, i speak truth. fathed.
https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 01:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
From your link:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

We did not refer your application to the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee because our review of information submitted in your BLA [biologics license application], including the clinical study design and trial results, did not raise concerns or controversial issues that would have benefited from an advisory committee discussion.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 01:46 pm
This is sheer nonsense, an awful short circuiting of past normal procedure for vaccine approval.

This is sheer nonsense, an awful short circuiting of past normal procedure for vaccine approval.

The letter then continues to outline deadlines for the submission of a list of outstanding items, some of which might be considered controversial. Here are a few that should be of great concern to some people:

A study to evaluate whether the vaccine can safely and effectively be administered in a lower dose to individuals 12 to 29 years of age, due in 2023.

A study to evaluate the safety of vaccine in pregnancy, including possible birth defects, due in 2025.

Various studies to assess myocarditis and pericarditis after administration of vaccine, due between 2022 and 2026.

A study to assess the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in children 12-15 years of age (spring 2023), 6 months to <12 years of age (fall 2023), and children <6 months of age (summer 2024).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/believing-fda-pfizer-approval-getting-vaxxed-stupid/5754120

I'll just let the implications of all that sink in.

And then we have another credibility issue with the FDA. They are one of the "expert" organizations that didn't bother to speak up and mention the inappropriateness of the PCR-test, which according to everyone else and their brother--including tony--was meaningless.

But you're willing to forgive them their lie of omission on the basis of what?
Your gut feeling that they probably won't try to deceive you again?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 02:18 pm
@Glennn,
Think just a little, why don't you? It doesn't have to be approved for everybody to be approved. Nobody okver about 45 or 50 is going to get pregnant. Males of any age are not going to get pregnanmt. about 2/3 of the popul,ation right there deosn't have to worry about your caveatts right there. The trials for kids are in prokcess and the lkatest word is out it
s safe for older kids and they weren't as of that date pprescribing it for kids anyway. though subsequently it looks like it will be available to kids too. All your concerns were addressed and it was notat that time, approved for everybody. it was approved for MOST people. don't be a moron if you can help it.
re t
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 02:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
Not a word about when those studies will be completed? I might not want to acknowledge that either if I were you. Those dates are a ways off, aren't they?

But I'm just curious about how you maintain your childlike trust in the FDA, CDC, tony, etc. after they deceived you by not speaking up and warning that the PCR-test is meaningless when they knew that it was.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 03:09 pm
@Glennn,
I think they've gotten approval for kids over 11 now, and they've submitted data for 5 to 11 year olds and are awaining approval. besides, i" pretty sure you are at keast 11 years iold andcan't possibly get pregnant, so just get the damned sho you're approved for and STFU. We KNOW the covid spikes and deaths are among the unvaccinated. that's enough for a reasonably intelligent person to get the shots.
Glennn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 03:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Dude! You keep repeating the words of the same people who knowingly allowed an inappropriate test to be used. They deceived you in what appears to be an effort to fraudulently create a greater number of "cases."

That cat's been out of the bag for a while now. But you're going to hang on their every word anyway, expecting that they won't try it again. Judge Judy has no problem knowing what to make of peoples' statements once those people are found out to be deceptive. Why don't you?
ManOfTruth

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 05:04 pm
The black community rejects the vaccine. Racist white liberals target the blacks who resist.

Ice Cube Drops Out Of Upcoming Film ‘Oh Hell No’ After Declining COVID-19 Vaccine | THR News

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 09:08 pm
@ManOfTruth,
ONE BLACK PERSON WHO WOULDN'T GET VACCINATED AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE MAKING THAT A MOVEMENT AMND FANTSIZING THE REASON s for it. Bogus logic. like all your supposed logic.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:14:30