Who should make the "first move" ?

Roofingguy

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 08:11 pm
well what happened with the rest of the story she was getting out of the car........[/QUOTE]made that hungry look, it didnt work she started getting out of the car passenger side steady giving me that look like she was going to pounce, and that hungry look
Quote:
then what??

crazie lady:

so sometimes man and sometimes the woman depending the situstion.

now tell me what types of " first move " can a guy or girl do. it has to be something the other will notice obiously :wink:
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:12 pm
LadyJ- I so love that song by 'Nine Inch Nails' Very Happy ,the vid is ahem different....

anyhow RG you will figure it out when the situation calls for it ....surely you must have some clues dont you???? When shes all hot and heavy looking at you...what do you think you do?..obviously you dont just sit there and think 'ok who makes the first move here?'...or do you?LOL Laughing
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:53 pm
well kiwichic the look i do get, the problem is when i think::

did i forget our anniversary again??? Shocked
did i kick her while asleep again???? Shocked
did i said something i shouldnt while asleep??? Shocked
did i farted asleep or awake and she wants me to get outta the room??? Shocked
did i told her i was going to give her something and i forgot??? Shocked

you know what kiwi is not a hot look, we do have our little thing , kinda like a private signal that we tell eachother when we want it, its a sound similar to taking a big bite of a giant hamburger LMAO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

now thats a good one!!!
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 04:51 pm
LMAO...you crack me up! Laughing Laughing Laughing
at least you recognise the signal then....
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 06:00 pm
now that i think about it i always get exited at carl's jr.Shocked lol

just kidding :wink:
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 10:02 pm
Very Happy ok odd, but strangely fascinating LOL
so where were we up to?

...RG at this rate its gonna dry up and fall off! LMAO
So who makes the first move?....you do! Just go for it buddy!
We are right behind you. :wink:
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 11:21 pm
right behind me???? Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

random sunspots

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 08:41 am
Women should, way more often.

Maybe I got issues but I think it is extremely hard to say these things without messing up an already existing Platonic relationship, not to mention when to say it and how. I see lots of people around me end up as couples and I am totally bewildered as to how they communicate with each other, go from friends to lovers. But then again maybe I haven't been in that situation very often, the situation where feelings are fully mutual.
I am frustrated by the ambiguous signals many women give you. Women aren't supposed to be "easy" to get and that's one of the stupidest things in society, these gender roles we all conform to.
If people could read your thoughts, how about that???
No lies, no deception and no issues with lack of trust! Been contemplating that for years and I think it would be a good ingredient of any utopia.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:58 pm
Roofingguy wrote:
right behind me???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

well not literally LOL.... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:38 pm
I'm shy when it comes to first moves, so I like the men making the first move.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:24 pm
is it tru that a lot of girls dont make the first move just to appear inocent???
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:26 pm
I don't know about others or the younger generation, but I'm not that way at all. Just shy at first.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:10 pm
...I will wait, until I get too impatient and then I will make the
first move. Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 05:13 pm
Roofingguy wrote:
is it tru that a lot of girls dont make the first move just to appear inocent???

i don't have the time to waste on that sorta crap

never did
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 06:14 pm
well what do you mean by first move exactly. cause sometimes i can encourage the girl to do something you know, but i'm not like making a move. can we define what a move is more carefully before saying who does it? like in that movie commerial, you come 90 i come 10, its not one way or the other, its a mix.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 01:15 pm
well i dont mean any disrespect ehbeth , i was aking this because i have some friends girls that like shy guys and i tell them well you come on to him!!
and they say no way then hell think i am easy.

you know the question was going in that direction.
:wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 01:18 pm
I had no idea it was going in any particular direction, RF.

I don't care for emotional game players, and don't have the time/tolerance/energy to play games like that myself.

Women pretending to be innocent is emotional game-playing at the best of times, a signal of immaturity at others. If you can't be honest in your personal relationships, then there's no safe place.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 02:43 pm
I couldn't agree more, Beth!
0 Replies